Patching up Husk.. again

Anthony hummed softly as he bandaged Husks shot up wing.. Husk listened quietly and slowly started to hum with.. following the same beat with a different rhythm.. Anthony looked at Husk and smiled as the two hummed together.. 

"You know.. you're good with that rhythm shit, Legs.." Husk mumbles.. "you should be a singer.."

"Ya think so..? I mean.. Ive got some of mah own material but I dont think its any good.." Angel admits wrapping more bandages around the gun shots..

"Sing to me.." Husk says blankly.. Anthony blushes of embarrassment.. singing infront of a crowd..? Sure.. but infront of Husk...?? Fuck no.

"Oh I dunno-" Angel quickly cuts himself off by looking at Husk. "Yea cant do that! Thats so unfair! You cant do your little eye thing to make me do it..!" Husk was currently doing the cat version of puppydog eyes. 

"Pleaseee" Husk says grinning..

"Fine.." Angel gets up and goes to grab a sketchbook. He flips through pages of song lyrics before finding the right one..

"Kiss me.. Hold me.. That feeling is holy.." Anthony sings.. he glance slowly drifting to Husk's gaze.. Husk smiled at Anthony as he sang.. 

"Nobodies loved me like you.." Anthony said.. a pure look of genuine on his face.. Husk quietly gasped as he realized who the song was wrote for..

"Oooh~ life moves too fast to get stuck in the past, but I do.. I dooo~" Anthony sings finishing the bandages.. Anthony places a hand on Husk cheek when he stops singing.. 

"Anthony.." Husk mumbles.. 

"Husk.." Anthony says back giggling.. he pf course leans in for a kiss but Husk gently pushes him off..

"Husk??" Anthony says.. confused.. and hurt.

"No.. I -.. No.. Im sorry.." Husk gets up and walks out the room.. Anthony following behind quickly. 

BONK

"Oh Angel! There you are! Ive been looking for you!" Charlie says smiling.. Angel looks down at her.. atill confused about Husk..

"Charlie I-.." He looks back up to see Husk is gone.. "Wha-.. what is it..?"

" Well we were gonna make pizza, than realized  why not have you cook with us?? Your Italian! Im sure you know some recipe!" She said grinning widely, oblivious of the heart breaking moment that just happened..

"Ah-.. sure.." He says.. smiling.. fake. He wanted to run after Husk.. he wanted to apologize for thinking they had something.. he wanted to cry. 

"Great! Cmon..! To the kitchen!!"' She saying skipping happily to the kitchen. Angel follows behind.. 

The entire time cooking no one noticed Angel being upset. Husk would have noticed. He would have known something was wrong..