CHERRI BOMB! 🍒💣

Charlie's excitement faded, knowing how Cherri felt about redemption. "Hi Cherri!" Charlie said, still enthusiastic, the tiniest bit of hope still burning in her.

"Ah- Hi.." Cherri said. It wasnt like her to not scream 'HEY BITCH!!'.

"Is something wrong?" Charlie asked frowning, moving out the way to let her in.

"Uhm.. kinda.." She mumbled walking inside.

"Oh well you're more than welcome to come to us to talk about it" Charlie offers. Angel gets up and goes to Cherri.. 

"Cherri? Is it really you? Ive never seen you so.. upset.." Angel says.. pure concern in his voice..

"Its uhm.. about.. Sir Pentious.." She mumbles, trying not to tear up.. Angel and Charlie exchange glances..

"Cmon, lets talk about it my room.. in private.." Angel adds.. leading Cherri upstairs. 

Husk hides his anger. He knows they are friends. Just friends. Bit he still feels jealous. He doesnt know why.. its not like he likes Angel. 

"Oh I hope shes okay.. I know her and Pentious had something.." Charlie says to Vaggie as they clean up the table.. The two head to the kitchen with Nifty to clean.

"Somebodies jealoussss~ " Alastor hummed to Husk.

"Jealous? I aint jealous. Fuck I got or be jealous about huh?" Husk snarled.

"Maybe that your little spider bitch is taking someone to his room that isnt you?" Alastor grinned  wide.

"Hey! Dont talk about Angel like that fucker!" Husk yelled.

"Now now Husker.. is that the appropriate way to talk to your owner?" Alastor said making the vibrate green chain apear around Husks neck. 

"Gah-! N-No!" Husk yelped.. scared he'd get hurt. The chain disappeared quickly.

"Good!" Alastor said his eyes staring at Husk, "Next time you act up Husker, I'll rip your wings apart. Feather. By. Feather." His more demon-like form showing. Husk shook in fear..

"Yes Alastor.." Husk mumbled.. That was enough to make Husk leave the table and head to his room.

Angel sat on his bed. His bottom left arm petting Fat Nuggets while the rest braided Cherris hair.

"I just- I miss him Angie.. I really do.." Cherri admits, staring at her lap, petting Fat Nuggs aswell..

"We all do, but not like you.." Angel said, continuing his activites.

"I think-.. I think I really wanna try this redemption thing to-.. to see him again.." Cherris adds.. "Im just scared what if I dont do well enough and just stay in hell.. all my efoort to waste, you know.."

"That wont happen.. I know you.. if you try really hard.. you can complete any goal..."

Angel encourages..

"Thanks Bitch.." Cherri sighs.. "so. Hows your love life..? Other than the fuck nuts who pay to fuck ya" Angel blushed.. the first person he thought of was Husk.. okay maybeee he did like the cat a little. JUST. A little.. not a lot.. totally...

"Oh uhm.. You know the bartender here..? Husk..? The grey grumpy cat?" Angel said, embarrassed he was even saying this. He tied Cherris hair since he finished the braid

"Yea. He barley talks ta me, yes always too busy drinkin when I come over- wait- YOU LIKE HIM..?!" Cherri turned around to face Angel.

"Eh- Sh, Sh, Sh, SHHH!!" He lifted his hand from his pet pig to shush her, "dont just yell that shit..!" Angel hissed blushing. "Im not even 100 precent sure.." he mumbles, covering his face with his hands. 

"Angel Dust? Embarrassed about a crush some alcoholic cat?" She teases laughing "Wow Angiee.. you must really got the hots for em!" 

"Oh my god stop-! Charlie probably wants to know why your here and shit so just go talk to her..!!" Angel yells bright red, pushing Cherri out his room. 

Once Cherri was pushed out Angel plopped on his bed. He groaned loudly.

Did he really like this guy?! A fucking alcoholic! Who owns his soul to the radio demon?! 

...

Yeah. He did..

fuck.