4

Volume 1 Chapter 4 Gift (Page 1/3)

Of course Jing Yao knew that when China was invaded by them, the mountains and rivers were torn apart and everyone was in danger. Many people stood up to regain the mountains and rivers of the motherland.

My ancestors were also among them.

During the Anti-Japanese War, there were no bullets, so our ancestors took out their ancestral long sword and killed many invaders with this long sword.

Therefore, this ancestor also got the title of "Long Sword General".

Originally, this long sword was left behind by our ancestors. After cutting down the invaders, it became a treasure among treasures.

It's just that such a treasure fell into the wrong hands in the last life...

"Grandpa, who are you?"

"Yao Yao, now we have only one descendant of the Jing family. These things will be yours sooner or later, and that one." The box, that's what your parents left for you, open it and take a look."

Grandpa Jing put his hand on the handle of the long knife and said with emotion.

Jing Yao picked up the small box and opened it to find a red cloth bag inside.

Jing Yao opened the bag with curiosity and apprehension.

Take out a safe button of excellent quality from the inside.

"This is it?"

Grandpa Jing knew what was in that bag.

"Do you still remember when you were eight years old and saw your cousin carrying an emerald peace buckle?"

Jing Yao remembered it. When she was eight years old, she went to her cousin's house with her parents to play, and her cousin was holding an jade peace buckle. Button it to yourself.

Jingyao didnt remember the details clearly, but she only remembered that she cried and asked her parents for safety in the end.

Later, how did her parents coax her...

Jingyao remembered that what happened was that her parents left very angry. On the way, they even told themselves that they would give Jingyao one when she was eighteen years old. The safety buckle is better than the one of my cousin.

So this is...

"Is this... the gift my parents prepared for me when I was eighteen?"

Grandpa Jing nodded.

"I found this thing when I was sorting out their belongings. They must have prepared it a long time ago, but then..."

But then... they didn't have time to send it away.

Now that I am twenty years old, I have long passed the age of eighteen, but some things have arrived late.

Jing Yao held the safety buckle tightly in her hand, as if she was holding her parents' hands through the safety buckle.

Looking at these things in front of him, Jing Yao thought that Shen Lin must have obtained these things in his previous life, so the most important one should be the safety buckle left by his parents.

As for the mystery of the safety buckle, Jing Yao planned to study it carefully after returning to the room.

Now I have more important things to talk to my grandfather

Volume 1 Chapter 4 Gift (page 2/3)

says.

It was just about her rebirth that Jingyao didn't plan to tell her grandfather. Firstly, it was a bit unbelievable. Secondly, because her grandfather was old, Jingyao wasn't sure whether her grandfather could bear it after hearing what happened in her previous life.