40

Volume 1 Chapter 40 Broken Arm

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearl No Milk Tea reminds you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 40: Broken Arm, Rebirth: I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World, Pearl No Milk Tea, No Worry-Free Books), it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

In fact, only Feng Chunzhen was really anxious. Li Shishi was only worried on the surface, but in her heart she wished that the wolf above could kill Li Shen in one bite.

Feng Chunzhen had contacted the patrol team a long time ago, but she didn't know why the patrol team never came.

It's not like she hasn't thought about asking others for help.

But those people in the tent area had all seen the Jing family's wolf chasing and biting people.

The Li family came later, so they didn't know how powerful the wolf was.

Upon hearing that they had provoked Villa No. 3, the people in the tent area hid better than the other.

The mother and daughter heard a vehicle approaching and saw Jing Yao's face clearly through the car window.

The heating was on in the car, so Jing Yao didn't wear a hat or mask.

It is quite normal for them to recognize you.

"It's Jingyao!"

Feng Chunzhen took Li Shishi and rushed towards Jing Yao's car.

Jing Yao made a sudden stop and didn't really knock the two people away.

"Isn't this Aunt Li?"

Jing Yao opened the car window a crack and let in the air-conditioning.

She quickly put on a hat and mask.

"Jingyao, hurry! Go and save your cousin!"

"What's the meaning?"

Jing Yao looked confused.

"Your cousin was almost killed by a wolf!"

Feng Chunzhen was very anxious.

Li Shishi stood aside, with uncontrollable jealousy in her eyes.

Look at this car, and look at Jing Yao's appearance.

Despite such bad weather, constant disasters and constant lack of food and clothing, she was still able to drive a car and even looked very good.

How could she not be envious and jealous?

"Really? I'll go up and have a look."

Jing Yao said calmly, then closed the window, stepped on the accelerator and rushed forward.

"Quick! Let's catch up quickly."

Feng Chunzhen pulled Li Shishi and trotted after her.

As soon as Jing Yao got into the car, he saw Ji Xiang sitting on someone.

I dont know if the person below is fainted or dead.

Ji Xiang used his paws to pull at it a few times, and there was still a little blood on the ground.

"auspicious!"

After parking the car, Jingyao got out of the car and shouted for good luck.

Ji Xiang had known for a long time that Jing Yao was back. He didn't go to greet her because he was afraid that the person under him would run away.