50

Volume 1 Chapter 50 Other Teams

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearls No Milk Tea reminds you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 50, Other Teams, Reincarnation I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World, Pearls No Milk Tea, Book Without Worry), it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

As soon as Jing Yao sat up, his grandfather stepped forward and held Jing Yao in his arms.

Only then did she see Grandpa Du and Du Xingze following her grandfather.

"Grandpa's good granddaughter! You scared grandpa to death!"

Jing Yao patted her grandfather's back: "Grandpa, am I okay?"

"Why are you okay? Miss Jing, you suddenly had a high fever and were in a coma for three days."

Doctor Bao on the side couldn't help but interrupt.

What he hates most is patients insisting that they are fine!

expose! expose! Reveal them all!

"I was in a coma for three days?"

Jing Yao also didn't expect that it would be three days before she opened her eyes again.

No wonder the doctor rolled his eyes.

"Yes, Yaoyao, when I woke up that morning and saw that you were still sleeping, I wanted to let you sleep a little longer. But it was already dinner time and the convoy was about to leave. You didn't even wake up. Only then did we find that you were covered in blood. Piping hot."

"Grandpa Du was so frightened by you that he contacted me quickly. We have a doctor who came to check you, but he could only find out high fever. You also know that at this time, many test items cannot be done, even with the best tests. Primitive methods of cooling have little effect.

Du Xingze stood aside and looked at Jing Yao with worry in his eyes.

"Doctor Bao, are you still not sure why my Yaoyao has a fever? Will she still have a fever later?"

Dr. Bao couldn't give a definite answer to Grandpa's question.

However, Jing Yao had some suspicions about the cause of her fever.

All this may be related to the missing crystal nucleus.

"I'm not sure about this either. Let's observe it for a few days before deciding."

"That's right, Lao Jing, Yaoyao just woke up, let's observe her for two days before talking."

Grandpa Jing glared at Grandpa Du.

This also made Grandpa Du feel very baffled.

It's not me who can't figure out the reason, so why are you staring at me?

"I have asked Dr. Bao to stay with you these days. If you need anything, just tell me."

As he spoke, Du Xingze took out a piece of paper and wrote something on it.

"This is the new communications channel."

Jing Yao looked at the numbers in surprise.

Will satellites be available so soon?

"Some satellites fell down before, but some are still usable."

Just to reply to communications, they used a lot of technical means.