49

Volume 1 Chapter 49 Dreamland

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearl No Milk Tea reminds you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 49: Dreamland, Rebirth, I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World, Pearl No Milk Tea, no worries about the book), it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

Everyone outside was worried, and Jing Yao, who was in a coma due to high fever, didn't feel any better.

She seemed to be in some kind of dream.

In her dream, she saw Shen Lin and Ming Min shrunk several times.

But this scene made her a little confused.

In the not-so-luxurious room, Shen Lin's parents and Ming Min's parents seemed to have known each other for a long time, and they seemed to be discussing something when they were sitting together.

When did these two families meet? What are they talking about?

Jing Yao's intuition told her that what they were talking about must be related to her.

But when I wanted to get closer to hear what they were saying, the scene changed again.

This time Jing Yao saw his father, Jing Haoze, who had passed away long ago.

Following his father was Ming Mins father from the previous scene.

But now he has become his father's driver.

Jing Yao sensed a hint of conspiracy.

After his father got in the car, he first went to the beauty salon to pick up his wife Bai Jiaojiao, and then asked the driver to drive home.

In the car, Jing Haoze took out a gift box from the bag on the side and opened it to reveal a set of jade jewelry.

His mother couldn't put it down looking at the set of accessories. Then the two of them didn't know what they said. Jing Haoze comforted Bai Jiaojiao.

Jing Yao saw Ming Min's father, who became the driver, glance at the couple sitting behind him through the rearview mirror.

Then an inexplicable smile appeared at the corner of his mouth.

Jing Yao couldn't help but feel nervous, and wanted to remind her parents, but this was just a dream!

Sure enough, the next second, Jing Yao saw the car in which her parents were riding hit the guardrail after driving onto the bridge.

Then the police car came and the police cordoned off the scene.

Immediately afterwards, grandpa and grandma also came. The old couple looked at the salvaged car and sat slumped on the ground.

The expressions on my grandparents' faces were something I had never seen before.

But Jing Yao discovered that the set of jewelry that his father had given to his mother was not inside.

And the driver clearly had blunt force injuries on his head.

But everyone just thought that he accidentally hit him when the car fell.

Then came her parents' funeral. She also saw Li Shishi who bullied her at the funeral.

Grandma also died soon because of this incident.