9

Volume 1, Chapter 9 Moving (Page 1/3)

Jing Yao noticed changes in her home as soon as she entered the house.

How should I put it, it was obviously much more deserted than before I left.

It must be because grandpa fired all the servants.

"Miss is back?"

Aunt Lin, who was busy in the kitchen, heard the movement at the door and ran out.

It's not surprising to see Aunt Lin still in Jingyao. Grandpa really left her behind.

Aunt Lin took the bag from Jing Yao's hand.

"The old man fired some people today, but something happened that made him very angry."

Hearing his grandfather angry, Jing Yao paused to change her shoes.

"Grandpa is angry? What's going on?"

Aunt Lin looked at Jing Yao and hesitated to speak, but in the end she didn't tell the reason.

"Young lady, you should ask the old man, he is in the study."

Jing Yao changed her shoes and stepped up to the second floor.

"Grandpa, I'm in."

Jingyao opened the door and entered the study. Grandpa Jing sat behind the desk and looked up at Jingyao.

"Back."

"Grandpa, I heard Aunt Lin said you were angry today?"

Grandpa Jing placed the things in his hands heavily on the table.

"It's not because of that Xiao Zhang!"

Xiao Zhang is grandpa's driver. He has been silent for many years but is still honest.

"You mean Uncle Zhang? What happened to him?"

"What happened? He is the person Shen Lin bribed!"

Jing Yao looked at her grandfather with wide eyes.

"You don't believe it either. I didn't believe it either. Today I told the servants at home that I would fire them, but I would give them compensation. Others took the compensation and left happily. I still want to keep them after taking this small amount of money." Come down, and then I forcefully asked him to leave, but what he said is that sooner or later, the Jing family belongs to the Shen family, and if you dont leave me here, you will have your own place!

Jing Yao picked up the teacup and handed it to grandpa, and grandpa took a sip. He continued: "Then I saw him leave the door of our house and go directly to the next door. He didn't come out now." "No matter

how big the deal, he can go wherever he wants. Anyway, we are moving soon, grandpa There's no point in being so angry with them."

Grandpa Jing took a few breaths and then patted the table: "I'll start clearing things out tomorrow, and I'll find an agent to sell our house. I get angry with people like that!"

Hearing that grandpa wanted to buy a house reminded Jingyao that when the end comes, many of her properties will either be flooded or occupied, so why not clear them all while grandpa wants to sell the house? .

In the previous life, money and gold were circulating commodities. Although money will depreciate, it can still be used for many purposes.

"Grandpa, why not count all our houses and sell all the ones that should be sold."