11

Volume 1 Chapter 11 Water Restriction

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

There is no milk tea in pearls. Tips for you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 11 Water Restriction, Reincarnation I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World, Pearls No Milk Tea, no worries about the book), it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

After the New Year, I can clearly feel that the temperature is getting hotter day by day. The air conditioner in Jing's house has not been turned off at all.

The electric fan that Aunt Lin found earlier had long been moved to the yard and was used to fan the vegetables in the vegetable patch.

Previously, Tao Zheng, the property manager, pulled himself into the property group of Qingluyuan.

The group was quiet before, but as the temperature has risen in the past few days, the group has gradually become lively.

Doraemon: Why is it getting hotter and hotter today?

Im super fierce: Thats right, I turn on the air conditioner at home, wear short-sleeves, and eat ice cream.

Tranquility and Zhiyuan: Things must turn upside down and there must be monsters. There must be monsters somewhere.

Xiaoran: What are you talking about upstairs? There are no monsters. If you ask me, it is a precursor to the demise of mankind.

Seeing what Xiao Ran said, Jing Yao agreed very much. Where is this happening? The disaster that will follow is no different from the extinction of mankind.

Lotus Blossom: Havent you noticed that electricity bills are more expensive now?

Doraemon: Which of us still lacks electricity bills?

Ping Anan: I have some gossip. I heard that due to the weather recently, the water level of our reservoirs in An City has dropped several times.

Tranquility and Reach: Water levels falling? Isn't it going to be a drought?

Lotus flowers: real or fake?

I'm super fierce: No matter if it's real or fake, I'll call and order water right now!

There must be some special channel for this Ping An, because at this time, neither the government nor the Internet said anything about the drop in the reservoir water level.

Jing Yao is not worried about her own water supply. Not to mention that she can buy water in the supermarket with her own system, and her room in the warehouse also has full access to water and electricity.

Moreover, I have done experiments a long time ago, and I can bring out the water and electricity there myself.

However, you still need to store water at home so that taking it out yourself is not awkward.

Just as she was about to put down her phone, Jing Yao saw someone in the group seemed to be discussing their family.

Lotus Blossoms: Do you know who stayed in Villa No. 3?

Brother Mighty: I also want to know who it is. Does their family surround themselves like iron barrels and dont care about the property? @ property steward taozheng

Lotus Blossoms: @ property steward Tao Zheng, dont you say something?

Property manager Tao Zheng: The modification of Villa No. 3 is reasonable and legal, and there are no violations.