51

Volume 1 Chapter 51 Robbers

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearl No Milk Tea reminds you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1 Chapter 51 Robbers, Reincarnation I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World, Pearl No Milk Tea, no worries about the book), it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

"What's going on outside?"

Li Mo was too focused on the situation outside and didn't notice Jing Yao's arrival for a moment.

"Miss Jing, are you okay? Don't you need to take a rest?"

Jing Yao nodded to indicate that it didn't matter to her. After all, she had slept for three days and her waist would be broken if she slept any longer.

Through the car window, I could see that the car in front was surrounded by several people, and some people were knocking on the car body from time to time.

Even Jingyao's car was blocked by people.

She was a woman with a sallow complexion and thin skin, which showed signs of malnutrition.

There is also a swaddle in her arms, and the hair exposed inside shows that this is a mother with a child.

Jing Yao frowned and looked at the woman in front of the car.

"Miss Jing, do you also see that there is something wrong with this woman?"

The child in this woman's arms seemed to be too quiet, and she changed the way she held the child from time to time, as if she was uncomfortable no matter how she held it.

"Brother! Brother! Where are you going? Take us with you!"

A man stepped up from the cab window.

The sound came through the glass.

Jing Yao and Li Mo looked sideways at the man, making eye contact.

If the knocking on the door hadn't stopped and the woman in front of him hadn't stopped, the two of them might have opened a window for him.

Now? What the hell!

"No! I can't sit down!"

Li Mo refused directly.

The man didn't seem to believe Li Mo's words, so he looked through the car window to see if there was really no room for seats inside.

But in Jing Yao's RV, all the windows are made of stainless steel with protective nets.

He could only stick to the iron fence and look in, but unfortunately he couldn't see anything.

Jing Yao wanted to get these people out of her car, but she didn't know how many of them there were. Not only was it dangerous to get out of the car rashly, it might also drag others down.

"Brother, do you have anything to eat? You can give me some food."

For some reason, Jing Yao felt that this person wanted them to open the window.

Li Mo also noticed his intention and scolded him with a cold face: "No! Leave quickly!"

The man's expression changed and he left the side of the cab.

Then the sound of knocking on their car gradually became louder.

"Bang" "Bang" "Bang"

The sound of gunfire rang out from the convoy ahead.