6

Volume 1 Chapter 6 Moving is Put on the Agenda (Page 1/3)

After getting an overview, Jing Yao withdrew from the system supermarket.

Entering the space supermarket for the first time was passive. When leaving, Jing Yao only had one thought.

Looking at the safety buckle in her hand, Jing Yao first found a band-aid to bandage the wound on her fingertip, then picked out a chain from her jewelry box, threaded the safety buckle and put it on her neck.

The system requires her to move within a month. Originally, she really wanted to go back to sleep, but now it seems that time is tight and the tasks are heavy, so she can sleep anytime, but not now.

When Jing Yao went to find his grandfather, the old man was holding a pile of documents and looking at them.

"Yao Yao? Aren't you going to go back to sleep?"

"Grandpa, actually I had more dreams than what I said that day."

Grandpa Jing put down the document in his hand and looked at Jing Yao, gesturing for her to continue.

Jing Yao took a deep breath.

"Actually, I dreamed about the disaster."

"Disaster? What kind of disaster?"

Grandpa Jing was really curious. The earth today is stable and peaceful, and there is no hint of disaster at all.

Jing Yao thought for a while and told the next high temperature disaster.

Grandpa Jing looked incredulous after hearing this.

"High temperature? Although the current temperature is indeed abnormal, it shouldn't happen like what you said."

Seeing that her grandfather didn't believe it, Jing Yao felt a little anxious.

"Grandpa, believe me, the scene in that dream is really scary."

Seeing the serious look on his granddaughter's face, and thinking about her previous state when she mentioned Shen Lin, Grandpa Jing suddenly became vigilant.

Jing Yao looked at her grandfather, pursed her lips and said nothing.

Grandpa Jing thought for a while and decided to believe his granddaughter's words.

"Yao Yao, what are you going to do?"

Jing Yao finally breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that her grandfather believed in her.

"Grandpa, this is what I think. Moving is the first thing we need to do. Then I need a large amount of money to buy materials to renovate the house where we will live in the future. Our current servants also need to be fired. After all, things in the future are unpredictable, and I dont want these people to become our hidden danger in the future."

Grandpa Jing looked at Jing Yao who was talking eloquently and sighed in his heart, his granddaughter has really grown up.

He turned around and took out a bank card from the desk drawer.

"There is a lot of money here, you can use it first. If it is not enough, you can come to me."

Seeing that her grandfather agreed with her idea so quickly, Jing Yao said that it was impossible not to be moved.

"Grandpa, do you just trust me like this?"

"You are my granddaughter, Jing Jianguo. If I don't believe it, why are you going to trust that boy from the Shen family?"