18

Volume 1 Chapter 18 Rain

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearl No Milk Tea reminds you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 18 Rain, Rebirth, I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World, Pearl No Milk Tea, No Worry-Free Books), it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

When the time comes, the car we give Jingyao will be of the highest quality. As for Du Xingze...

It's better to just owe it first.

No matter how rich the Meng family was, they were not as rich as the Du family. He couldn't think of anything to give him anyway.

Forget it, if you cant think of it then forget about it.

Meng Mingyuan sent Jing Yao away with her panda eyes.

The little wolf cub didn't feel uncomfortable in the co-pilot at all, but Jing Yao was in a very good mood.

"Grandpa, I'm back!"

Jing Yao carries the wolf cub in her arms.

"Hey, miss, where did you get this puppy?"

Aunt Lin said and was going to touch the little wolf cub's head.

The little wolf cub felt the strange smell and turned his head to vent his anger at Aunt Lin.

"This puppy is so fierce."

Aunt Lin was shocked and didn't know where the lady got such a vicious puppy.

"No Harassment allowed!"

Jing Yao knocked the little wolf cub on the head.

"Ouch~"

There was a hint of grievance in this voice.

"What dog?"

Grandpa also came down from the second floor and only heard the sound of "Ouch".

"Where did this dog come from?"

"I bought it at an auction."

Grandpa reached out to hug the little wolf cub, but it bared its teeth at Grandpa again.

Jing Yao couldn't help but knock it again.

"Don't be mean! This is grandpa! We are family members just like Aunt Lin!"

As he said that, he put the little wolf cub directly into his grandfather's arms.

The little wolf cub looked at Jing Yao with an aggrieved expression in his grandfather's arms.

"By the way, grandpa, this is not a dog, but a wolf."

"Wolf?"

Aunt Lin was also a little surprised, no wonder she was screaming at her just now.

But what would such a small wolf cub want to eat? Aunt Lin was going to dig through the basement tonight.

"Grandpa, I got some news by accident today."

Jingyao told Grandpa that it was going to rain in Anshi and there was something in the rain.

Grandpa frowned after hearing this.

Is it possible that we have really entered the apocalypse that Yaoyao said?

"I will go out to buy some supplies tomorrow. Grandpa, you and Aunt Lin will seal the gaps in the house at home."