25

Volume 1 Chapter 25 Old Friends

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearl No Milk Tea reminds you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 25, Old Friend, Rebirth: I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World, Pearl No Milk Tea, No Worry-Free Books), it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

Later, the soup was so fragrant that it attracted other villagers.

The villagers grabbed the father and son and wanted to call the police. The father and son took advantage of the lax guard and escaped with the old lady's remaining bones.

But after I got out and had nowhere to go, I thought I still had a wife.

I want to find her but I dont know where she lives.

Fortunately, the father and son met Zhang Dong from a neighboring village not far away.

Zhang Dong didn't know about Aunt Lin at first.

I only found out after chatting with Zhang Jun.

He immediately gave them the Jing family's address and Aunt Lin's phone number.

He finally figured out that Zhang's father and son were not good people.

If the Jing family offends them, they will lose their skin no matter what.

Anyway, it was the Jing family that was unkind to me, so don't blame yourself for being unjust.

That's why the Zhang family and his son found this place.

Unable to find Aunt Lin, the two of them had to find a place to stay first.

It's just that this place is not easy to find.

They squatted for several days before they found an old man living alone.

The two squatted and got close to the old man, coaxing him to take them back.

After that, nearby residents discovered that the old man did not go out on weekdays.

Even if the supplies were collected, it was the father and son who went there. When others asked Zhang Jun, he said they were distant relatives of the old man.

Recently, construction started suddenly on the vacant land next to Qinglu Garden.

This is a rare thing.

You know the high temperature, the construction industry has long been suspended.

I dont know what these people have to build despite the high temperature.

"I heard that a planting bureau is going to be built on the vacant land next to us."

Jing Yao was surprised that Aunt Lin was so well-informed and even knew this.

However, how come the Plantation Bureau was built next to Qinglu Garden?

There was also a Plantation Bureau in my previous life, but the construction address was in another place.

At this time, the country became a planting bureau, trying to cultivate grains and vegetables in harsh environments.

Jing Yao suddenly remembered that this kind of planting bureau seemed to be the work of the Du Group.

"Aunt Lin, how do you know?"

"The group is going crazy discussing this matter. If you ask me to establish a planting bureau, maybe we can go there to buy vegetables by then."