31

Volume 1 Chapter 31 Make a deal

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearl No Milk Tea reminds you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 31: Make a Deal, Reincarnation I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World, Pearl No Milk Tea, no worries about the book), it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

Of course, a patrol team is indispensable in a place with so many people.

Jing Yao even saw traces of soldiers.

There are even hovercrafts on the frozen floodwaters.

That was the boat that was brought in as a rescue vessel.

Jing Yao found a spot and parked the car.

It was originally agreed that Grandpa and Aunt Lin would be in the car, and Jixiang would be watching over them.

After the results came, grandpa saw so many people on the ice and insisted on getting out of the car and following him to see it.

Jing Yao had no choice but to let them get off the bus.

There were many people here, and Jing Yao was afraid that Ji Xiang would scare people, so she put a muzzle and leash on Ji Xiang out of strong dissatisfaction.

The appearance of three people and a wolf attracted everyone's attention.

Especially auspicious.

After the food shortage, those who had pets at home basically used them as food. They had not seen such fat and strong pets in a long time.

Of course, there are also many people who look at Ji Xiang with greed in their eyes.

Jing Yao didn't care at all about these.

Jing Yao leads Ji Xiang in front.

Aunt Lin supported Grandpa and followed carefully.

There were many big holes on the ice. Jing Yao stretched out her head and took a look. Although the ice was thick, there was still water flowing underneath.

There are vague silhouettes of mutated green worms in the water.

It looked much bigger than what I had killed before.

Although these mutant green worms do not hibernate, they are still affected by temperature and become slow in movement.

"Come up! Come up!"

"Quick, prepare the knife!"

There was a sound from the ice pit not far away.

Jing Yao looked over and saw a dozen people over there, working together to kill a mutant green worm.

Five or six alkaline knives were chopped on the head of the mutant green worm, and the thing quickly lost its head.

His head fell on the ice on the side, but his body was still in the ice cave.

Someone stepped forward with a hook and quickly pulled out the mutated green worm's body.

Someone stepped forward and pulled something out of the mutated green worm's mouth.

It must be the mutated green worm caught by that thing.

"That's a special blood bag. The mutated green worm especially likes it."