15

Volume 1 Chapter 15 Finally Opens

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearl No Milk Tea reminds you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 15 Finally Opened, Reincarnation I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World, Pearl No Milk Tea, no worries about the book), it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

Meng Mingyuan casually found a waiter.

"Introduce this lady to our membership card."

"Okay, Mr. Meng."

The waiter turned to Jing Yao and began to introduce their membership cards.

"Hello, madam, we have several charging standards here. One is the silver card, which is an ordinary member. This kind of membership can only be used in bars. The other is the gold card. The gold card can enter restaurants and hotels. , and then there is the black gold card, which is universal in the venue. On top of the black gold card, there is a purple gold card. In addition to being universal in the venue, this card can also enjoy the highest service of the auction house. Of course, the price is not cheap. The silver card costs 100,000, the gold card costs 200,000, the black gold card costs 1 million, and the purple card costs 2 million. Of course, this is only the card application fee and does not include the recharge money. Miss, which one do you want to apply for?"

Jing Yao thought about it and realized that he still had a lot of gold coins in his spatial warehouse, which was more than enough to apply for a purple gold card.

"Black gold card."

Jing Yao said as he reached into his bag and used the bag as a cover to take out a gold coin from the space warehouse.

"Can I pay with this?"

"Pfft!!"

Meng Mingyuan was shocked when he saw Jing Yao taking out a gold coin from his bag.

The waiter was also a little stunned. This was the first time that Green Bar had been open for so long that someone paid with gold.

"this···"

"Okay, Beauty Yao, if others go out to bring money, you go out to bring gold."

Then he ordered the waiter.

"Go and help her."

"Okay, Mr. Meng, please give me your ID card."

Jing Yao handed him his ID card.

"Recharge all the remaining money."

The waiter found a piece of cloth and wrapped the gold coins before going to the card processing office.

"Where did you get the gold?"

I used to save land at home.

Of course Jing Yao would not say that it was produced by the system.

Meng Mingyuan did not continue to ask, what happened to the Jingyao family's money and how many gold coins they had.

Besides, who among the wealthy families like them doesnt have some hard currency?

"You are now sober in love. Will you attend future class reunions?"

Because of Jing Yao's love affair, the classmates in the class were not very willing to talk to her, and they would not call her even at their class reunions.