♡𝙵𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍♡ Mɪᴄʜᴇ́ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

Requested by: @WITHER3D

One shot!

Miché x fem! Reader

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

You sat back in the control room, with all kinds of buttons and levers. This control room was used for turning the cube and firing balls onto the cube. And all other kinds of things to do with it. This was usually used by Miché. But they agreed to let you control it for today.

So you were pretty entertained by all the buttons and levers you could pull and press. No wonder Miché liked this so much.

"I think someone's having fun." You heard the familiar voice of Miché come from the door which lead out. You looked over to see Miché with their hands on their hips and a smirk as they seemed to be watching just how amazed you were.

"It's rather cute." Miché said, as they cocked their head to the side. They thought you were adorable based on how you seemed to enjoy pressing and messing with everything in here. They weren't afraid to tease you about it either. This lead you to have your face heat up. "I... um.. thank you." You stumbled on your words, not really knowing what to say.

Miché walked closer to the chair you were in. "Along with the fact you get flustered at me just calling you 'cute'." Miché pointed out, letting one of their infamous laughs slip out. "Really? I had no idea.." You scoffed rolling your eyes.

Leading Miché to laugh once more. "What wrong? Did I fluster you?" Miché teased once more. Leaning on the chair you were sitting in, his face close to yours. "Miché stop." You said, looking the other way.

"Then stop being so adorable." Miché said, seeming to lean in more. "That was so corny..." You chuckled looking at them, eyes widening when you realized how close they were. "It may have been... but I'm not wrong about you being adorable." Miché said tilting their head.

You huffed and grabbed their face. A surprised expression crossed their face, before you pulled them into a kiss. You then let their face go and leaned back. Looking at their flustered look, and flushed face you laughed. "Who's the flustered one now?" You laughed, before your face was suddenly grabbed and you were pulled into another kiss.

Miché then began to attack your face with kisses.

Causing you to become even more flustered than before.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

401 words

Sorry for it being short but I hoped you enjoyed!

Also, mean oneshots and mean scenarios!