♡𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚝♡𝙱𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚡 𝚏𝚎𝚖! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

Requested by: @StoleUrToast

LETS GO LESBIANS!!

Bive x fem! Reader

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Tear stained your cheeks as you hugged your knees. The overwhelming feeling of doubt consuming you.

You liked Bive, even with how strange she was. You loved her. You were always intrigued with the conspiracy theories she came up with. Even if you didn't agree with— a lot of them. You loved listening to her talk, which was great, because she talks a lot.

You loved her...

But did she love you back?

That's the question that's been filling your mind to the brim and lead you to where you are now.

Split liked her as well. You saw how she acted around Bive. You saw how close she got to her. You saw the moments they both had. The jealousy you had almost made you snap. You held yourself back though.

Split was sweet, and funny, not to mention pretty. Who wouldn't like her? (Well except for Gnarpy)

You were afraid Bive would choose her over you. And you would just have to watch from afar. The other woman.

All of these thoughts just pushed you to the edge. So you did the one thing most people do, cry. You wiped yours tears but more just fell. You held your face in your hands. Wondering if you'll just have to love Bive from afar, knowing she'd never love you back.

"Y/N, I'VE BEEN WORKING ON THIS-..." Bive cut herself off when she saw you. Your eyes widened as you saw her. Wiping the tears that recently fell trying to keep them in.

"I'm sorry... um.." You said, feeling embarrassed she had to see you this way. Trying to hide your face as you looked the other way.

It hurt Bive to see you like this. Her expression softened as she sat down next to you. She turned her head to look at you, unsure of what to do.

She's never really seen you cry... plus she is not a good comforter. But she scooted a bit closer to you. That got your attention. You turned your head towards her, looking a bit confused.

She placed her hand on yours, intertwining your fingers with hers. Your eyes brows rose as you looked to your hands, and then to Bive.

"I'm not... the best at this but... I'd be willing to listen to what is making you feel this way." Bive said, her tone of voice different than it usually was.

You sighed and released your knees. You knew you would have to confess your feelings at some point. Even if it's in this way. "I love you Bive." You say, the words almost getting stuck in your throat.

Bive looked surprised, not expecting your sudden confession. "And with you and Split... I can't help but feel jealous. If you love Split, I'll back off but I just... I really do love you Bive." You admit, looking at Bive with an almost ashamed expression.

Bive wasn't responding, just staring at you with a surprised expression. You felt your heart break. You knew she didn't feel the same-

"I LOVE YOU TOO... Y/N..." Bive spoke, now you were surprised. She loved you back... she loved you back!

"Woah.. I- uh... really?" The tears that soked your face seemed to dry up. "I DO... I really do." Bive smiled you, still holding your hand.

"Oh my- you have no idea how great it is to hear that." You smiled and laughed. Bive laughed with you to.

Well, it seems like you got your happy ending. With Bive!

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

596 words!

I had so much fun writing this because I'm a huge Bive lover.

Sorry if this is out of character! I really did try to make it as cannon as possible! Especially when it comes to Bive reacting to how someone she loves is crying.

Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed!