♡𝙸 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚃𝚘𝚘♡ 𝙸𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

Requested by:

Summary: Where you and your best friend have a cool hangout and nothing romantic happens! (Totally

Summary: Where you and your best friend have a cool hangout and nothing romantic happens! (Totally.)

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

You sighed, scrolling aimlessly through your phone. You've been getting a bit bored because you don't really have anything to do today. Other than just rot in your bed and nap.

You got comfortable in your bed while watching some probably click bait video. That was until you heard a ding and a text message came from the top of your phone. You clicked it and it brought you to you messages, sitting up you read what it said.

Infected: H3y Y/N w4nn4 h4ng 0ut t0d4y???? :}

It was from Infected, your best friend, asking if you wanted to come over. You began to type your reply:

Y/N: Sure! I don't have anything planned for today so why not?

You then pressed send. You two figured what time you would come over and what you would do.

Getting ready, you set out one of your favorite outfits and took a shower. Along with getting a bag of snacks and tissue boxes because you knew he already used up the one got him about a few days ago.

While walking to his apartment it started to rain, just your luck...

You groaned and started to run. You found out running somehow soaked you faster. You were now cold and wet. But at least nothing in your bag got ruined.

You felt yourself get first hand embarrassment as you awkwardly knocked on Infected's door. When he saw he cocked his head to the side. "0h n0! Wh4t h4pp3nd w1th y0u br4h?" He asked a concerned expression on his face as he stepped aside to let you in.

"Rain," You replied setting the bag down. You watched as Infected left the room for second. He came back with a towel. "H3r3!" He then started to dry you off with the towel. You laughed while he did as your head was pushed forward with him trying to dry off your head.

"Thanks Infected!" You chuckled as he handed you the towel after drying you off.

☐☐☐

You two were seated on the couch while watching a movie. Your head was on his shoulder and his head was rested on yours.

Though he lifted his head and turned the other way to sneeze. When he turned back around, you were holding up the box of tissues. "Th4nks!" He said taking a tissue and blowing his nose.

"H3y Y/N."

"Yeah?"

"1 l0v3 y0u :)"

You choked on your soda, looking at him with wide eyes. Did he just say he loved you? And you knew it wasn't just in a 'friend' type of way.

Infected chuckled and tilted his head. His hand touching yours. He did seem to look a little nervous. Wondering if you felt the same way or not. But you simply smiled at him which made his heart race.

"I love you too Infected."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

490 words!

Live laugh love Infected