♡𝙸 𝙷𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞♡ Pᴇsᴛ x Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

Requested by:

Summary: Pest hates that he loves you LOL and you go on a date to KFC cuz that's what the person asked

Also to those who don't know pest has an antisocial
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

The relationship between you and Pest? Well... it was kinda odd.

He was mean to you, just like he was to everyone else. You were nothing special, just another annoying being here to take up his space. He really did try to convince himself he hated you.

Pest hated the way you made him feel fuzzy once he saw you. He hated the way you smiled at him when you first met him (he still recalls that memory). He hated the way you spoke. He hated the way you laughed. He hated the way you look. He just hated you.

He told himself all of that.

He replaced 'love' with the word 'hate', refusing to believe he actually loved you. Though, it's hard to stop liking someone once you've caught feelings. Along with the fact that hating you just seemed to make him love you more.

Pest hated that.

He was also embarrassed. You probably didn't like him back. He imagined you laughing in his face if you ever found out his true feelings about you.

Another question he had is how the hell did he fall for you of all people?

You obnoxious, annoying, lower, unintelligent, pretty— wait. God he thought you were pretty.
(I see pretty as gender neutral term, but if you want to change it go ahead!)

You were currently talking to Pest, ignoring his uninterested and annoyed expression.

"黙れ(Shut up)." Pest said, crossing his arms while glaring at you.

"What?" You asked, not understanding what he just said.

"I hate you."

...

"I love you."

Pest was taken aback, he wanted to call you stupid, to call you a fool for ever thinking he would like you back. But he couldn't. And you were right. Not only that, you proved what he thought wrong.

It looked like you meant it too.

.

Fine.

"...I love you too." Pest mumbled quietly, but luckily you could hear him. This made you smile, you were already prepared for him to insult and curse you for the rest of your life. But you were pleasantly surprised!

★★★

You and Pest were at KFC. Why? You didn't know, Pest picked the place without letting you let him of not. But you weren't that bothered, the food was pretty good. (Or not, if you don't like KFC pretend you went somewhere else idk.)

Pest was kinda staring at you, so you smiled at him. Kinda like you did when you first met him. His face flushed and he looked away.

You chuckled, finding him cute as you continued to eat.

Pest looked at you again.

Maybe he didn't hate that he loved you.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

475 words

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I REALLY JUST HAVE NO MOTIVATION

also please remember that request are closed, thank you!