☁︎𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛☁︎

❝𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵...❞

❝𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘳.. ❞

❝𝘐𝘧 𝘐 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮, 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦.❞

❝𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣. ❞

"𝕯𝕺 𝖄𝕺𝖀 𝕶𝕹𝕺𝖂 フㄩ丂ㄒ𝕳𝕺𝖂 𝔐𝔘ℭℌ ㄒ卄乇ㄚ𝕯𝕰𝕾𝕴𝕽𝕰 𝖄𝕺𝖀?"

.     .    .

The last thing you remembered was slowly closing your eyes. That memory seemed peaceful, you remembered how comfy your bed was. It was quiet, unlike how everyday life was.

However, now you find yourself in a deep dark void. The appearance of its never ending darkness was rather disturbing. Your eyes glazed around the inhospitable void.

A dim, glowing red light illuminated from behind you. Making you turn your body around, your eyes broadened at what they suddenly laid on.

A large red eye looked down upon you with an unwelcoming gaze. Its burning state made your insides twist. Though, the familiar sense of fear hadn't exactly overwhelm. Which was strange to you, if you were seeing a being such as this you would obviously be scared.

But you weren't... and you didn't even know the answer as to why.

"Ɩ ƑƖƝƊ ƖƬ ƦƛƬӇЄƦ ƠƊƊ ƬӇƛƬ ƛ MЄƦЄ ƦƠƁԼƠҲƖƛƝ ԼƖƘЄ ƳƠƲ ӇƛƧ ƧƲƇӇ ƛ ƧƬƦƠƝƓ ƇƠƝƧƇƖЄƝƇЄ."

The words from the eye were somewhat understandable. But you were absolutely bewildered from the eye's statement. The meaning wasn't clear, its words didn't seem to have given you any context. You had a strong conscience?

"ƬӇƠƲƓӇ, ƝƠƬ ЄƔЄƝ ƛ ƧƬƦƠƝƓ ƇƠƝƧƇƖЄƝƇЄ ƜƖԼԼ ƧƬƠƤ MЄ. Ɩ'ԼԼ ЄƔЄƝƬƲƛԼԼƳ ӇƛƔЄ ƳƠƲƦ ԼƖƑЄ ƖƝ ƬӇЄ ƤԼƛM ƠƑ MƳ ӇƛƝƊ."

"Ɩ ƜƖԼԼ ƜƛƖƬ ƤƛƬƖЄƝƬԼƳ, ƖƬƧ ƠƝԼƳ ƛ MƛƬƬЄƦ ƠƑ ƬƖMЄ."

"ƧƜЄЄƬ ƊƦЄƛMƧ..."

You gasp, jolting up. The feeling of bed sheets and a comfortable mattress brought you back. You breathed heavily, closing your eyes and rubbing your head. It was all just some nightmare...

Whatever, you needed to get up.

.   .   .

❝𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴.❞

❝𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩.❞

❝𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦.❞

❝𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦❞