♡︎𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙼𝚎♡︎Iɴғᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ X Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

Requested by:

 Infected once again folks

Part of this was because I really wanted to do this request and the other was because my friend is obsessed with Infected and really wanted another story about him.

But yeah, the summary is the request!

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

You lean against the wall in the elevator. Waiting for the elevator to reach a specific floor. You held your laptop in your hand as you watched the timer tick.

Infected invited you over to hang out once again. You noticed he's been doing that a lot recently. And you find yourself coming over to his place pretty frequently.

You didn't mind it all though, after all you liked spending time with Infected.

The elevator then dinged as it reached the 'infected apartment' floor. A smile crept up on your face as walked out and into Infected's apartment.

You then heard the sound of footsteps approaching you. To which, you see the boy himself, Infected.

"H3y Y/N 1'm g@Ld y0U c4M3!!!!" Infected greeted, a toothy grin placed on his yellow face. Your smile grew wider as spoke, you waved to him happily.

"Hey Infected! Glad I came too, wanna continue the game we played last time we hung out?" You asked, cocking your head to the side. He eagerly nodded his head to your question. His excitement made you chuckle a bit, he was just too cute.

He then grabbed your hand and dragged you to his room. He sat down in his gaming chair and booted up his PC. You lied down on your stomach on his bed and opened up your laptop.

You two then continued the two player game in which you didn't finish last time you came over. Though, while playing you noticed a guitar in the corner of Infected's room. Raising an eyebrow you turn your head to face him.

"Hey, do you play guitar?" You questioned, sitting up. Infected then turned around in his chair to face you. He looked to his guitar then looked back at you with a wide smile. "Y34H! Pr0B4bL7 0N3 0F mY f@V h0bB135!" His wide smile turned into a grin.

His eyes then went wide as he gasped. This made you interested in what he was possibly thinking. "1 c4N pl@Y tH3 gU1t4R 4 U!!!!" Infected offered, turning to you.

You blink then nodding your head. "Sure! I'd love for you to play the guitar for me!" You chuckled, watching him push himself up and off the chair. He went over to the guitar and picked it up. He then walked over to the bed, and sat down next to you.

"Uhhh Wh@T s0Ng???" Infected asked, his fingers placed on the strings of the guitar. "Hm, I guess whatever song you want to." You shrugged, placing your hands in your lap. He nodded and then adverted his eyes down onto the guitar.

He knew he had to impress you, so he took a deep breath and started to strum the first chord. The notes then flew together, beginning to play a song. You watched in awe as he played, a smile soon turning up on your lips.

Once he finished, you bring your hands up and clapped. Infected chuckled as you clapped, feeling a bit proud.

"That was amazing! You should play the guitar for me more often." You said, turning a bit more to face Infected. Infected blushed and looked to the side. He felt flattered, and very giddy that he was able to impress you.

"W1ll d0..." He said, in a flustered manner.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

596 words

Oof