♡𝚃𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚄𝚙𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝙳𝚘𝚠𝚗!♡ Sᴘʟɪᴛ X Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

Requested by:

Summary: You're feeling down and split tries to cheer you up!

This'll be pretty short btw 😭

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Your day wasn't going very well. Just a day ago everything was going fine, but now with everything piling up on you stress had began to eat you up.

You feel tired, and exhausted. You lean against the walls of the elevator. You're trying to figure out what to do, since everything really just seems like a mess.

You sigh, closing your eyes to hopefully relax and calm some of your nerves.

"You look a little down, everything all right there?" You hear a familiar voice say. Opening your eyes, you look to where the voice came from.

"Hey Split... um.. I've just been a little stressed that's all." You reply to the banana slug, rubbing your eyes. It seems you didn't notice the frown on your face.

Split looked at you, you were her favorite person. Seeing you sad was like seeing someone step on a banana, it devastated her! She hummed thinking of a way to cheer you up, and she had just the thing.

"Why didn't the banana go to the doctor?" Split asked, leading you to tilt your head in curiosity. She found that absolutely adorable.

"Because he wasn't peeling well!" Split exclaimed, smiling brightly. Luckily, her little joke earned a little laugh from you. It may have just been a little laugh, but to her it was much more.

You always loved her jokes, even if some were a bit confusing, you still laughed. That meant the world to her. A laugh from you, was a trophy to her. You found her funny! That was part of the reason she liked you so much. Of course, that's just one, she could probably go on for days about all of the reasons she loved you.

"Where do bananas go to get frozen?"

"Banantarctica."

That lead to another laugh. She then began to say all of the banana puns and jokes she knew. Many laughs earned from you, which lead your frown to turn upside down.

"Thanks Split, I needed that." You say, a smile on your face. The smile that she lived for, and loved to see. She smiled back, her smile almost as radiant as yours.

"No problem Y/N, but you wanna know something?" She asked, smiling like she was about to say another one of her witty jokes. "What?" You ask, assuming it'd be another pun.

"I find you very appeeling."

You laughed, knowing what she meant.

"I love ya too Split."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

428 words

I WANT TO HUG SPLIT SO BAD UGHHHHHH