✧𝙼𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚘𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚞𝚙✧

𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐
⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝
MΔCH:

The elevator opened to this odd floor. Looking around, you could see some posters? Portraits? Whatever, you walked down the long hallway. There was an office desk and chair. You looked to the left, the windows seemed to show a peculiar setting. You looked at the window with a curious expression. "Hello." You jump at the unfamiliar voice. You look to the right and see a woman in a purple suit sitting on a pile of boxes. "I apologize, I didn't mean to frighten you." She said, slowly kicking her legs back and forth. "Oh...it's fine. I'm Y/N, I don't think I've seen you before. What's your name?" You asked with a smile. "Carolina Mach, but you may just call me Mach." She answered. "Ah okay, it's nice to meet you to Mach!" You say as you approach her. You then notice how tall she was, even if she was sitting down she was rather tall. "Um, if you don't mind me asking, what is your height?" You ask, tilting your head to the side.

"6'10."

"SIX TEN—"

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

ƤƦƠƬƠƬƳƤЄ:

You immediately ran out of the elevator as the doors opened. You then look around the unfamiliar floor that you had just entered. There was a bunch of blue floating squares. You were confused and stepped on one of the blue squares. Immediately you retreated your leg as the blue square disappeared. You stepped on another one and it turned red, allowing you to stand on it. You then realized it was probably a 'find the path' kind of thing. You then started to step on random squares to see if they were solid, or if they disappeared. As you were nearing the end, you a robot on a metal box which had a lever. You then continued to find the path. Finally, you stepped on the other side and walked to the robot. You pulled the lever and watched as the robot booted up. It hoped off the box and started to walk back on the path you found out. You began to follow them as they make their way back to the elevator. The robot then looked at you and extended their hand towards you. "Woah!" You say in surprise as you take their hand. "Apologies! My name is Prototype, what is yours? And what are you?" Prototype asked, looking at you with curiosity. "I'm Y/N, it's nice to meet you Prototype. And I'm a Y/S (Your species)." You answered while smiling at him.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞
⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝

MΔCH:
✦- She found out fast
✦- After she noticed her heart beating faster around you
✦- And feeling herself blush when you compliment her
✦- Along with being comfortable to hug you and hold your hand
✦- There were many signs, and she caught on fast

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
ƤƦƠƬƠƬƳƤЄ:
✦- Took him awhile
✦- They assumed that they weren't able to feel love since they were a robot
✦- Though, once his robotic insides started to feel fuzzy when he was around you, he started second guessing
✦- He was sort of internally fighting as they couldn't understand why they were feeling this way
✦- As it couldn't be love! Right...?
✦- They looked up what they were feeling, and once all the results came up with the word 'love' well yeah.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

𝙳𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝?
⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝