♡𝙵𝚘𝚌𝚞𝚜 𝙾𝚗 𝙼𝚎, 𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢?♡ Lᴀᴍᴘᴇʀᴛ X Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

There were a few people asking for a Lampert X reader

And well uh I got this idea suddenly from when my friend told me abt their dream

Summary: Lampert calls you when his parents are fighting downstairs again. You try to comfort him.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

The yelling of Lampert's two dads clouded up the entire house.

Lampert buried his face into his knees, wrapped his coil tail around his feet. Trying to cover his head, in a desperate attempt to drown out the sound. He didn't want to hear the sound of them fighting again. It was horrible, and made him tears up.

Usually, he would wait it out. Try to just endure it until they finally stop their back and forth screaming. But this time it was different.

Lampert flinched as a notification suddenly interrupted his thoughts of just wanting them to stop. With shaky hands, he reached his hand over to his phone.

He got a text message, from you.

"𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝑳𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒕! 𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌 𝒖𝒑 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚. 𝑨𝒔, 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆!"

Lampert could feel that fuzzy feeling returning to his stomach again. He sniffed and wiped the tears that threatened to stream down his face.

"𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝒖𝒉, 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒆𝒘𝒔 𝒃𝒖𝒕, 𝒏𝒐. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒘."

He typed out before sending the message to you. He returned to look back down again. But then felt his phone buzz in his hand; alarming him you sent another message.

"𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕... 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕? 𝑾𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕."

"𝑾𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉, 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒔𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏. 𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈."

A small smile curved onto the corner of his lips as he read your message. He liked that you always reassured him that he had a choice. You never forced him to do anything, only if he was comfortable with it. One of the very many traits about you in which he liked.

"𝑰'𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚."

"𝑾𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍."

Lampert pressed the call button, waiting for you to pick up.

When you did, he felt already a little better.

"Hey Lampert, what's going on?" You ask, your tone was softer than it was regularly. Either it was because it was late, or because you just wanted to help calm him down.

"My.. dads are fighting again.. I-..." Lampert stopped, feeling the words get stuck in his throat. He held his breath, really trying his best to keep himself from breaking down on call in front of you.

"Hey, focus on me, okay?" You say, your concern for him showed through your expression. He did, he focused on you.

Your voice seemed to drown out the angry commotion that was going down stairs. You helped him smile through one of those painful times. And now he had yet another thing to love about you.

The fact that you could so easily make him feel so much better.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

505 words

Sorry this was a little short

I really tired to make it longer but I couldn't think of anything soo here ya go.