♡𝙾𝚑 𝙽𝚘, 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚈𝚘𝚞♡Wᴀʟʟᴛᴇʀ X Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ X Mᴀʀᴋ

This was requested by my friend!

GUYS IM NOT GOOD AT WRITING THE WAY MARK TALKS SO BEAR WITH ME OKAY- JUST IMAGINE HES TALKING LIKE HE DOES IN THE GAME 😭

Summary: Wallter wanted to hang out with but then Mark showed up and then Mark and Wallter fight over you.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

You were currently in the elevator, nothing special was going on. You were just humming to yourself while patiently waiting for the elevator to reach its next destination.

The elevator then stopped as the doors opened. You see green grass, and a concrete structure. 'Wallter!' You thought as the corners of your lips turned up into a smile.

The familiar concrete fellow jumped down and started to approach the elevator. His smile still plastered onto his face like always. You walk back into the elevator as he takes his spot in the corner.

"Hey Wallter!" You cheerfully say, smiling up at him. As he was rather tall, you needed to crane your head up just to look at his face. "Hello Y/N, how are you? I hope you're doing well." Wallter said, looking down at you.

"I am doing well! Nothing too chaotic has happened so everything has been good." You answered, to Wallter's delight. "That's good! Ah that reminds me, would you like to spend time with me this evening?" Wallter asks in a polite manner. He was always so polite, it was trait about him that you liked.

"Oh, I would love-" Your words were cut off as the elevator stopped and opened to a new floor. Your eyes widened as you saw which one.

Mannequin_Mark, or just Mark suddenly falls through the ceiling. "Hey Jim." He said as he hoped into the elevator. Wallter's mood seemed to instantly darken as his 'acquaintance' entered the elevator.

"Well hey there Y/N! I was lookin' for yer'! Wanted to know if-"
"Apologies, but their schedule is already full." Mark was cut off by Wallter, you could hear the obvious irritation behind Wallter's polite words.

Mark looked up towards Wallter, he narrowed his eyes. He crossed his arms, giving Wallter a dirty look. "Really? And why's that?" Mark raised a brow.

You were bewildered as you observed the interaction. You could sense that some type of argument was about to take place. The way they were talking and looking at each other, was a sign.

"I've already made arrangements for me and Y/N to spend time together." Wallter glared down at Mark. He didn't appreciate how Mark was trying to steal you away. Who did he think he was?

"Well sorry brick boy, guess you'll have to' arrange some other time cause' I already got plans." Mark snapped back.

Wait, were they fighting over you? Yep, they were. You wanted to say "ladies, ladies calm down!" so badly, but that would exactly be appropriate. So instead you said, "Hey, maybe we should calm down and-" You were interrupted by them simply ignoring you and continuing to fight over you.

You huffed, looking at Mark then to Wallter. They were too deep into arguing about which one would get to spend time with you they didn't even care about what you had to say. Which made you a tad bit angry.

Oh well, guess you'll have to wait until they finally stop arguing to talk.

But hey, you got two people fighting over you.

That was pretty cool.

Or not, whatever you think.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

575 words

Please don't kill me-