Chapter 3. Diplomacy and resurrection

author's notes:

i somehow doing better with previous chapter than the initial chapter one were it was a total headache, and also im going to buff the returning girls along with some of them from this chapter and onward.

______________________________________

Several hours after the battle, v'lex had been sifting through the compiled holographic data of both the remains of the orochi, empress and lastly the cube.

the warhead of the missile that got recovered along with the ship, contains an exotic element similar to plutonium 239 who's yield is the same as a strategic nukes and has far lesser yield than the antimatter bomb and emits almost no radiation when it explode, he designated this exotic element as "Sirenium" element and set aside the warhead data, he then pulls in the orochi's data and thought that he could convert the orochi's wreck into a new ship and attempt to revive her.

he commanded another section of the forge and begun turning the orochi's remains into the design that v'lex had based on from a certain battlecruiser that was supposedly had been passed away and from what he can sense of the cube itself he knew she's waiting to be revived.

a few hours after the attack, every faction of the azurlane alliance are now intensifying their awareness after the sirens attacked v'lex's ship outside the earth's atmosphere and now finished mending the holes in their defense after the sirens tricked them with the orochi's creation.

*sakura empire base docks*

those that had returned from the battle and those that had remain at the base are now at the docks waiting for nagato and mutsu along with their escorts.

furutaka: "hmmmm....?. hey guys! they are here!"

she calls to everyone who are present at the docks and in the distance the silhouette of nagato and mutsu's ship appeared along with her escorts

*a moments later*

the arriving ships are now at the docks while both nagato and mutsu are disembarking from their respective ships they are being greeted by kako and furutaka.

kako: "welcome nagato and mutsu sama, how's the situation at the azurlane main base?"

Nagato: "smooth sailing and tiring, as me and the others was shown something absurd"

furutaka: "is it related to what the others are saying about a large amount of meteorite like streaks of lights that had descended from the sky and decimated the siren forces along the orochi?"

Mutsu: "yes and it's alot to take in and also what have been the news here during our absence?"

Kako: "yamato has ordered me to relay the message to you, once you're back from your journey about the supposedly mysterious party that had saved both crimson axis and azurlane from the threat of the orochi and the situation here was that everyone is on high alert after seeing a series of flashes of lights from the sky several hours ago."

Nagato: (v'lex san...)

mutsu consoled her.

Mutsu: "nee san... im sure he'll be back, you saw what he's capable of right?"

everyone could only silently observe and nagato then sigh and replied.

Nagato: "yes... then kako and furutaka we shall take our leave and report to yamato sama on the matters regarding the mysterious party"

both girls then nods in confirmation, meanwhile on the escort ships's side which consist of the crane sisters, the takao sisters and ayanami are conversing with mikasa, shigure and yukikaze.