Chapter 11. Twin sisters of fate

author's notice:

this might be cliche but meh i feel alive after a dip on a tub full of water, and also, i seem to have repeatedly used some words so apologize for that, and i had to revise the bio due to another unsatisfactory design, i forgot to mention, the four of them would merge with their riggings if they summoned it and also can emerge from it at will, with the ability of changing forms to better suit combat scenario and would revert to their original form at will, oh and one thing they had escape goat ability which is something I'd reveal later.

______________________________________

While the trio are still at the hyperspace, they then received a psionic call from v'lex.

V'lex: (hizerad, elzerad and gileon, nice meeting you once again.)

Hizerad: (command ship euthoriun or, should we call you v'lex?)

V'lex: (it is yours to decide.)

then gileon speak to him.

Gileon: (seems you are busy with another violent beings?)

V'lex: (half of them are, the other half is still trying to fulfill their creator's mission to save mankind from their demise at the hands of such ruinous beings.)

Elzerad: (it seems, we are back on headhunting.)

the three agreed to her words, v'lex then notified them.

V'lex: (drop off from this coordinates, as this is the location where i exited hyperspace so that it won't alarm everyone here.)

v'lex transmitted the coordinates to the three and they updated their navigation systems to the new coordinates.

Gileon: (well then v'lex let's meet there sooner.)

v'lex hums in agreement.

he was currently at the same place where the entirety of base was at full view, overlooking the scenery, he then walk his way towards the main office where the commander was still working with his mountain of documents, he arrived at the door and made his presence known by knocking gently at the partially closed door.

Commander Kirk: "come in."

he then open the door further to enter and he now stands at his front.

Commander Kirk: "something urgent that happened regarding your visit here?"

V'lex: "three of my comrades are on their way here and i planned on meeting them."

this made the commander's eyes wide open as he heard that three more of his kind will come.

Commander Kirk: "what's their classes or pattern as you've called?"

V: "two guardian pattern ships an equivalent to your frigates and one cosmic pattern forge ship closely similar to a support ship."

Commander Kirk: "would it be possible for me to come along?"

belfast was already at the door tapping at her shoe, because the commander was gonna ditch the documents.

Commander Kirk: "h-hey belfast..."

Belfast: "commander, what about your current work?"

Commander Kirk: "w-well v'lex here notified me that three of his comrades are en route to our world and he plans on meeting them."

this got belfast's interest and called Qe, she then teleported inside the main office and asked v'lex about them.

Qe: "so your comrades are coming?"