Chapter 7. The rebirth of iron and freedom

author's note:

okay mates! thanks for reading this sh*t load of work, so i shall keep pouring effort for this novel, and now back to the writing board.

______________________________________

After setting up the training unit, he then asked bismarck to lead him to her ship.

V'lex: "it's time bismarck."

this intrigued her and asked.

Bismarck: "what do you mean?"

he showed her a specialised metallic cube that was floating above his hand, the metallic cube has blue glowing ridges that indicates something was glowing within, then bismarck asked.

Bismarck: "it looks like a wisdom cube but it's different, so what is it?"

V'lex: "this is the upgrade that i had prepared."

he handed the cube to her by floating it towards her and when she touched the cube, it quickly merged with her.

she suddenly get flooded with information of her new ship and she felt a dramatic changes to her senses.

Bismarck: (i-is this what amagi felt when she received hers?)

*on the docks*

the girls nearby suddenly noticed a bright light on one of their ships and one of the girls was running to the main office but before she could arrive, she noticed bismarck and v'lex walking towards her.

U-556: "lord bismarck!, s-something is happening at the docks!, one of the ships presumably at the location of your ship is glowing a blue light and it flew up high!"

this hits bismarck, as she knew her ship had undergone a drastic change, then both U-556 and Bismarck ran towards her ship and while they are running they saw a massive ship that was floating above the docks after the light had died down, she stopped along with U-556, they intently look at the ship and it has a really strange design as strange as amagi's ship but bigger.

the ship that appeared are a downsized version of about half of this ship's size maybe above 500 meters.

bismarck asked v'lex about her new ship.

Bismarck: "oh mein gott.... v'lex, isn't this a bit too much.....?"

V'lex: "you are a battleship bismarck, the cube i created would appropriately reconfigured your ship to it's spaceship equivalent."

bismarck and the little sub got dropped with shocking words.

U-556: "spaceship!? as in the one in the report about the returned legendary tactician, was turned into?!"