Chapter 12. The Revelation of the two creators

author's note:

the mystery of how the kansens and sirens were created will be revealed by the four, also this ain't canon to the official game okay? well the two creators are actually canon though, also about the escape goat ability, it revolves around what's called seed core, think of them like seed of a fruit and once the ship is destroyed they'd expel their seed core via phase shift jump during an explosion to cover it's escape into the furthest area of space or other safer places, away from the enemies and they are extremely tough to destroy and has alot of defensive measures to ensure it'll survive, but sadly this functionality is compromised when it comes to the plague, also seed core can record the enemy ships, technology and the composition of the attack for the revived ship to use and adapt.

______________________________________

The researchers and several personnel assistance drones on the testing area are prepping the naval variant of the weapon to be fired, and the target is a 100mm thick of steel slab and 10meters by 10meters in dimension.

Ms. tanya: "i must say, when ms. amagi revealed to us that during her exercise to determine her rank during the test, v'lex here had told her to use only five percent of the gun's maximum power along with using standard shells because of it's highly destructive potential."

commander Kirk wanted to know more detail about the said weapon.

Commander Kirk: "v'lex, just how destructive it is?"

everyone eyed him, not including the three.

V'lex: "the positron mode had a maximum yield of 600 megaton , the smart guided warhead mode had a varying yield from 50 megaton for armor piercing to 90 megaton for area damage while plasma mode is 60 megaton, all have a muzzle velocity at the fraction of the speed of light."

commander kirk, amagi, yorktown, enterprise, hornet, bismarck, z23, the yamato sister, sovetsky sister, ying swei, jean bart, richelieu and researcher tanya was silent from how absurd the numbers are.

bismarck was shocked hearing that her main armament had a very destructive true potential. she only used like, 5 percent of her main gun's power because she just wanted to test it at low settings when v'lex invited her for another trial, she just kept it at 5 percent.

Amagi: "so that's why you contacted me throught telepathy during that live exercise..."

V'lex: "yes, even yorktown's and Bismarck's main guns are of nearly the same maximum yield."

Yorktown: "won't that be dangerous?"

Gileon: (you have to remember what he said about the responsibility of wielding such powerful technology.)

Ying swei: "wielding such power can poison one's mind if the said person is not worthy to wield it."

Hizerad: "which he selectively choose few of you."

the girls remember seeing the memories of him cleansing planets during the war of annihilation and also him never using them when fighting aggressive civilizations.

V'lex: "even if this weapon was meant to counter the leviathan, the true horror of such weapon would come after their defeat."

Bismarck: "the power hungry civilizations right?..."

the four giants nodded.

everyone realised, why he said such thing before, it's because of how destructive it is.

Ms tanya: "i will inform them of such thing after this test as they are now ready to fire the weapon."

the researchers and the drones had already evacuated the area and the gun came to life with electric hum increased it's intensity and the gun shot a blue light towards the target steel slab in a flash and punched a big hole into the target dead center, at the same time the lights of testing area flickers due to huge amount of current being drawn by the weapon.