Chapter 13. Distress call

Author's notice:

Is it the engineers that sent out the distress call? or a bunch of xenomorphs?.

______________________________________

A flashback when v'lex tasked gileon on terraforming mars which is his area of expertise and he had done multiple missions involving creating new planets with his ship's massive forge unit onboard and the reason why his class was named after.

*rewind a several hours later*

he teleported out from the warehouse that served as v'lex's residence, the leading ship girls insisted on building dedicated dorms for them but v'lex never budge on his decision to refuse and even the two along with himself, which they accepted with defeated expressions.

His ship who was near v'lex's ship, oriented itself towards deep space and quickly shot off towards it's destination.

at mars high orbit above the northern polar region his ship appeared and in the ship's command center, gileon is fiddling with the holographic display command console setting up the earth's planetary data, the ship then reorienting itself downward and fired the ship's main entropy aperture to stabilize the planet's core, after the scans shows that the planet's core is stabilizing he then ordered his ship to maximize the output and begins the terraforming process, magnetic and subatomic resonance scanner is showing the process is going smoothly with magnetic field is getting stronger along with the outer core starting it's rotation, he also saw the scans that multiple areas of the planet is abundant of natural resources save for the organic ones like crude oil and natural gas who are not present.

Gileon: (you can patch them in v'lex as i have already set up satellite network array)

the researchers, commander Kirk, the two shipgirls and the three sirens saw his ship in space while it was terraforming the mars, the sight was truly a fascinating thing to see, as they saw his ship firing a pulsating and continous shot of white beams of light towards the planet.

V'lex: "ladies and gentlemen, the sight before you was driven by the passion of humanity to create wonders to better ourselves. all of it started as science fictions born out of ones desire to achieve such feat."

the science fictions that humans and shipgirls side knows which made the readers dreams of such achievement, started to realised what effects it can do to the future generations.

Dreamweaver: "science fictions as the name implies maybe not real at some aspects but the drive it can give a person is what created many of our technological innovations."

V'lex: "such media is what nurtured future engineers and scientist to pursue such goals, thought to be impossible to reach."

Gileon: (i shall leave it in auto, as i have to take care of delegation mission for the sakura empire v'lex.)

V'lex: "very well."

the reseachers are murmuring excitedly at the prospect of a new planet being prepared for them.

he then sensed a presence quite resembles that of bismarck who are currently approaching, and moments later the one who appeared is tirpitz, the woman he never met but always knows.

Tirpitz: "my apologies for my sudden visit."

but after she took a glance at v'lex, she blushed slightly while also a bit surprised on how large he is after eyeing him.

mr. von miller knew her well and speaks to her.

Mr. Von miller: "non taken ms. tirpitz and this KMS Tirpitz a sister of bismarck, v'lex."