Special chapter

author's notice:

this is a backtrack of isekai/reseeding event of the first special chapter, back to the initial start of the war of annihilation where the scenario reminds you of the human flood war. also i should've started this the other way but instead continued this way.

______________________________________

This was the time before we found it's weakness and prior to such discovery, alot of my comrades was destroyed, here's a few of the communication logs via variable encryption channel.

[CRUX TO OBERON, REQUESTING A COMMUNICATION LINK TO RELAY SUPPRESSIVE SCREEN DEFENSE STRATEGY TO THE REST OF THE ALLIED FLEET.]

[OBERON TO CRUX, COMM LINK PERMISSION TO RELAYING THE DATA STRATEGY TO THE REST OF THE FLEET IS GRANTED.]

[OBERON TO CRUX, ALL THE ALLIANCE FLEET GREENLIGHTED THE STRATEGY.]

after the oberon had verified the validity of the strategy, it then granted crux the permission to pass the strategy to execute it, even the oscurans who attacked my ship prior to the start of war of annihilation also begun receiving such strategy, i can sense that they had mixed reaction regarding such strategy because it came from the ship's AI and the oscurans had a bad history with AIs, my creators contacted them instead to persuade them of such plans because it might work, our fleet was at the frontline as the vanguard with my escort drone ships deployed and the first part of the battle was hell to say the least as the enemy is unrelenting, they intend to ram infected ships reenforced with biomass acting as thick armor to tank shots and the worst part is that it was a swarm attack with the purpose of overwhelming the defenders with sheer numbers and this is how i lost alot of my comrades out of 20,000 of guardian pattern ships was sent, 15,000 guardians was destroyed on the onslaught along with 5000 destroyer pattern out of 15000, the tyrant pattern ships didn't fair well as they lost 6000 ships of the 10000 numbers sent along with the number of mother pattern ships, the oberon was the only one casualty of the apocalypse pattern command spaceship after it ordered the surviving oscurans ships numbering 7000 and 500 apocalypse pattern command spaceships and the surviving ships to retreated into hyperspace after the enemies succeeded in overwhelming us and the oberon detonated itself which destroyed everything within a hundred light years and incinerating the enemy down to their atomic level, even with our creator's power to predict the future outcome, the enemy's attack was beyond what they had predicted even tho alot of their predictions before was right.

all the remaining ships exited within alliance controlled space along with the surviving guardians, destroyers, tyrants, and mother pattern ships, fortunately non had traces of bio contamination of the plague. prior to the engagement the scout squadron of guardians and destroyers along with contingent of oscuran fleet had already laid disruptive weapons along it's path, but the plague's armada didn't get reduced at all and it got multiplied instead.

the oscuran fleet are currently communicating with my creators saying that the plague's tendrils must've converged from their initial galactic sectors and then concentrated towards our fleet, i then surmised that the other few remaining civilizations fleet are retreating to their designated defensive position after the sudden halt of smaller tendrils assault to the inside of our borders to reenforce the defense and there are few infected survivors they had to destroy to stop a new plague from sprouting.

30 percent of our galactic borders was reduced into desecrated worlds after the sudden invasion, even our interstellar defense network got overwhelmed, my creators had guessed these parasites had come from a different universe and must have consumed their home galaxy after a certain civilization was torn apart by a bloody civil war and the losing side unleashed their deadly weapon as a means of Mutual Assured Destruction, the events that had followed, result to the plague started spreading to it's doomed civilization's neighbors until nothing was left and the plague went into hibernation prior to an unlucky ancient civilization before humanity's rise to prominence who accidentally opened an interdimensional portal to that universe and nearly getting consumed.

this ancient civilization had no choice but to seal off the contaminated sector after they had run out of option and had to quarantine it as last resort and they abandoned the galaxy after this ordeal leaving behind a barricaded sector with warning broadcast about the plague.

several eons later after the ancient civilization left and also at the height of humanity's technological and evolutionary state. a budding space faring civilizations has started waging war against each other near at the supposedly sector where the plague was sealed and a stray shot destroyed one of the interstellar barricade network of the ancient civilization and this shot was no ordinary shot as it can destroy a moon in one shot, all hell break loose when the plague was flooding out of the breached wall and quickly consumed the two civilization's fleet, my creators was unable to assess the threat quickly and before they managed to do so, a huge section of the galaxy was consumed and all of it led to our current state of the war where the allied fleet had suffered alot of casualty.

My creators sensed where the location of this being who was responsible to the plague's strategy and they also sensed it's not just one entity but several of them and it was at this moment we also manage to create a weapon that is a perfect counter to this enemy and it's the cleanser annihilator pulser and we then begun modifying our matter annihilator pulser for such occasion because the standard matter annihilator aren't enough against an enemy that can replenish itself faster than it gets destroyed along with the fact that the matter annihilator has tons of disadvantages and then the other allied fleet as well got the schematics for the cleanser weapon.

Acquiring the location and the subsequent creation of the weapon was the turning point of our assault which eventually lead to our counter offensive against the plague, cleansing of the terrarium gaia which is a research planet and every research materials within the said planet was destroyed and their copies was stored within several data shards to keep them off from the plague prior to it's fall, the siege of the cradle followed later and this superstructure world was larger than any of our neighboring civilizations's world station, as it was as big as jupiter, but this structure are our smallest as we also managed to create dyson habitation sphere which is the largest one that could encompass an entire star system.

the resistance of the plague had become much fiercer the nearer we are at the last hivemind, we suffered alot of casualties and some of our former comrades turned against us after they got infected, but the aegeon another apocalypse pattern ship rushed towards the planet where the hivemind is located, the last communication of the aegeon was that.

[THE COMMANDER AND THE AEGEON TO ALL ALLIED FLEET, RETREAT IMMEDIATELY, WE ARE AUTHORIZING THE ARMING OF Z.P.E. MODULE IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE AUXILIARY FUSION REACTOR TO END THE HIVEMIND. I REPEAT.....]

the whole fleet heeded the warning and quickly took off from the scene and the remaining survivors that got infected but still hanging to themselves decided to stay and die, the aegeon manage to get close and detonated which vaporised everything within a hundred light years away.

days after the end of the war the remaining civilizations was currently in decontamination mission with the help of bioforce scanner to thoroughly search for the plague's remnants and destroy them, they commemorate this event as the day where the remaining civilizations banded together against a ruinous entity and win at the cost of countless lives that were lost.

______________________________________

additional notes:

the matter annihilator pulser are known as "friendly killer" or "destroyer of worlds" to those who aren't part of humanity and even to the entirety of humanity as they indiscriminately destroys everything even the allied ships even if this didn't happened and they take much longer firing time than the cleanser annihilator pulser while the cleanser annihilator takes much shorter time and can be directed at the intended direction along with the fact that it's specifically targeting the plague's biomass and also causing disruptive feedback to the hivemind, staggering their commanding structure.