Chapter 15. A ship girl's reunion

Author's note:

tosa's and monarch's debut here, along with the four girls's new glow.

______________________________________

Back on earth, hizerad and elzerad was doing a little exercise at the training dimension they are being accompanied by the ayanami, javelin and eldridge for some siren sub hunting mission, the same mission setting spee and her group had tried the twins didn't use their armor but opted to use the same floating weapon platform like what v'lex had used.

elzerad was inspecting the surroundings, feeling the events that had transpired there, eldridge asked elzerad.

Eldridge: "what's wrong?"

Elzerad: "i sensed progress from the users of this unit."

Javelin: "you sense past events?!"

elzerad: "yes, our creators are capable of such feat as well."

Eldridge: "i saw the events that had happened at your universe but what was yours look like? i only see vague images of them being humanoid."

Hizerad: "they are humans like you and me but as what had v'lex said before they are highly evolved to the point that base form beings sees them as gods."

the trio was amazed.

Elzerad: "shall we begin our little exercise?"

the three nodded at her, elzerad instructed the trio on focused sub hunting while elzerad focused on protecting the convoy.

Elzerad: "always never peel your attention off your surroundings, keep your senses firm."

the trio: "aye aye!"

hizerad and elzerad summons their four levitating pulse cannon battery which javelin noticed.

Javelin: (my god... those are the same weapons i saw several days ago!)

her stupor was cut off when ayanami detected enemy subs at the distance of 10miles.

Ayanami: "multiple submarine contacts northeast of our flank, speed is 10 knots!"

Javelin: "e-engage anti submarine warfare!"

they wanted to intercept the submarines closer but elzerad spoke to them.

Elzerad: "engage them at this distance, your torpedoes had a maximum range of 30 km right?"

Eldridge: "yes but why?"

Hizerad: "fire seven torpedoes at coordinates ***,*** bearing ***,***. launch them with intervals of 10 seconds delay each."

they hesitated at first but complied and launched seven torpedoes at designated coordinates with 10 seconds delay each launch.

at the distance of 5 km, seven columns of water erupted which surprised the girls.

eldridge was surprised on how they accurately predicted the point of impact at long range.

Javelin: "wow...."

Ayanami: "i never thought that, it destroyed all the contacts even they are so far."

the three looked at them with a surprised expression while the group was sailing along the simulated convoys or NPCs in this case.

Elzerad: "we had experienced countless wars for us to know the precise point of attack."

Hizerad: "all the missions we took involves long range assault and ambush, our role had a similar structures as you do."

Javelin: "that's so cool!"