Chapter 6. Ironblood base

author's notice:

i feel stressed my writing is a mess, i feel at peace my writing is flowing with ease. and also his first visit to the home of beer

______________________________________

He is standing on a cliff with his really long white hair, fluttering with the wind, overlooking the base and the scenery made him remember that one time humanity had started building a lone colony city on an habitable planet inside a recently explored star system, and said memory was stored within the confines of his archives and dated back more than 39 million years ago.

he sensed two presence approaching, and one of them is a bit weak while also emitting curious emotion to his form, he knew who they are but never spoke to them first, he hears a familiar voice.

Enterprise: "it seems you found this place as well v'lex."

V'lex: "yes. i was wandering around the base for scenery viewing and found this place."

he turns around to them, and he sees enterprise and her older sister who was in a wheelchair and she was showing a slight expression of being flustered.

Yorktown: "m-my name is USS yorktown lead ship of my class and the older sister of both enterprise and hornet."

V'lex: "i am v'lex an explorer pattern ship."

enterprise didn't asked what is the meaning of his name before, so she asked him.

Enterprise: "i was meaning to ask you this question v'lex but. what's the meaning of your name?"

her sister seems she also wanted to know, he then answered them.

V'lex: "long journey of solitude, a name i was given during the final phase of galaxy's restoration effort."

which enlightened them.

Enterprise: "yesterday night, i was surprised when you pulled that beautiful light show and i was really mesmerised by that."

Yorktown: "i myself was enjoying watching the balls of colorful lights dancing around us, like fairies."

V'lex: "i had granted a crowd of girls's wishes, after they saw me do it infront of a young destroyer who braved my aura."

which made the girls smile.

V'lex: "i shall take my leave."

which they bid their farewell and Yorktown teased her sister.

Yorktown: "do you like him?"

enterprise's face turned bright red hearing her sister said that.

Enterprise: "s-sister! don't joke around like that!, i-it's not that i was. and besides you know he almost never show an emotion right?."

which yorktown agreed but she replied.

Yorktown: "sometimes, love can bypass that barrier, and who knows you might be able to convey your feelings to him despite how different he is to us."

Enterprise: "maybe it's true sister, but it's better for this to stay as it is."

Yorktown: "guess, you're right."

they are at the shade of a tree, looking at the sky.

and right now he was walking his way to the shipyard but... the destroyer squad from yesterday begun following him and the bystander girls are just chuckling at this scene, he now sensed a presence that keeps following the destroyers, with a flick of his hand, and that presence was pulled out from her hiding spot quickly and levitated towards infront of him, right now everyone was staring in disbelief at what he shown to them and also a stare of disgust from who it was he pulled. it was ark royal once again and she was scared shitless after getting pulled out of her hiding spot with a new camera at hand and he said to her.