Chapter 9. Social media and lab building

author's notice:

i wonder how the girls would use the relativistic communication of the teleporter network with their PADs? is this gonna be the rise of live streaming?. and also i repeat, this is my trial run on novel writing and the first novel okay?, hence why i am asking for a feedback for any inconsistency of any chapters.

______________________________________

After the ashes and the sirens saw the memories with the memory keystone, each one had different reaction.

Dreamweaver: "i have known that there are other universe besides ours, but seeing a detailed events of such universes like his home universe and how the scale of it was barely within our understanding, are rather enlightening."

Observer zero: "and the terrifying thing to realise, are the wars of unimaginable scale that broke out several times, and lastly this war of annihilation gave me a feeling of dread."

Enterprise alter: "deaths that can make every wars we faced pale in comparison."

enterprise alter asked everyone who was present when they meet v'lex.

Enterprise alter: "what's everyone assessment of him?"

Helena alter: "he speaks with a tone that signify his vast experience."

Hiryu alter: "he has abilities that no normal human could possess, not even the sirens themselves had."

Fusou alter: "i remember how he directly spoke to us into our mind and also knows what we know to a higher extent."

Ark royal alter: "and also a dashing looking giant to boot."

everyone stares at her with a deadpan look

Ark royal alter: "i am merely giving a description of his appearance as you might stutter if you speak to him, okay?"

Queen Elizabeth alter: "makes sense.."

Yamashiro alter: (i wanna see him myself and make him mine fufufufufufu~)

Fusou alter: "sis, i know what you're thinking and give it up, as you won't be able to get to him as he can peer through a person's mind."

Purifier: "he is terrifying and don't forget he brutalize the empress's forces like they are merely insects, before i got toasted during my fall, he singlehandedly do it without backup."

she placed the hologram display device and plays the event she recorded, and the first thing they see was the backdrop of space and in the middle of it was a massive ship of immense proportion so much so it defies their logic, they saw how it was unbothered by siren fleet's arrival until, they heard the familiar voice of over lapping voices of male and female.

*holographic display showing the engagement*

?????: (sirens, you are committing power violence against younger civilization, cease your action and return to where you came from, refusing the warning is not an option.)

Tester: "the gender cannot be distinguished"

Purifier: "ofcourse it is, we can hear it too!."

Empress then growlingly replied to the voice.

Empress: "interrupting my plan for this planet is unacceptable i shall remove you, the hindrance!"

and before the siren take the first shot the humanoid sirens was vaporised and followed by nearly the rest of their first attacking unit until there's barely any left.

the scene that happened infront of them made them wordless, they cannot detect where the attack came from, neither the attackers themselves as it happened at different places at once.