Chapter 4. It's not just for show

author's notice:

yes!... still alive! or not... anyways!
time to overwork a couple of my brain cells!

______________________________________

the participants of each faction was.

eagle union representatives:

Enterprise
Langley

royal navy representatives:

queen elizabeth
warspite

sardegna empire representatives:

Littorio
Vittorio venetio

ironblood representatives:

Friedrich der große
Bismarck

iris orthodoxy:

Richelieu
Jean bart

sakura empire representatives:

Shinano
Nagato
Amagi

northern parliament representatives:

Sovetsky rossiya
Sovetsky belorussiya

dragon empery representatives:

Yatsen
Ying swei

special representative:

V'lex

everyone was shocked including the girls from eagle union and royal navy after seeing amagi infront of them alive and well, yatsen then broke the silence.

Yatsen: "amagi.... is it really... you?.."

Amagi: "yes... and i understand that this is too much to take in."

then the representatives of eagle union and royal navy look at him. then qe spoke to amagi.

QE: "it's... been so long since i heard you speaking to us and also.... care to explain this to us?"

Amagi: "well then... i remembered seeing the last moment of my two sisters crying over my death bed as i slip away from my consciousness, a voice as dark as the abyss called out to me and it said it's master will make a good use of my death to make my sisters believe they could bring me back to life."

everyone was intently listening to her story and amagi added.

Amagi: "over a few years i was locked away in that darkness seeing my sisters being tricked by the sworn enemy that we are fighting against, i could only cry at that sight unable to help, until that fateful day came when the orochi was finally destroyed, i saw those meteorite like streaks of lights descending from the sky like a thousand wish that has been granted, destroying every sirens on sight.

all the girls stare at him while he was thinking something.

Amagi: "the final moment of that nightmarish vision was my sisters crying to me once again which i feel glad that it was finally over and they are safe."

there's a moment of silence because of what amagi had endured for these years, then v'lex speaks to them.

V'lex: "they planned this by the time you girls came to life."

his words caught their attention.

Sovetsky rossiya: "what do you mean comrad?"

V'lex: "the ashes... they are a mirror of you girls right?"

Langley: "yes... their objective is somewhat a mystery to us as they will attack both sirens and shipgirls alike."

V'lex: "similar to me and my creators being a mirror of humanity of this world, the difference is that they are an alternate of you from a different timeline of this universe."