Chapter 10. A date and more dates.

author's notice:

i gotta say having a harem is either a heavenly experience or a hellish experience.

______________________________________

Amagi, sovetsky rossiya, jean bart, yat sen and purifier had just recently finished their little training, they are talking about the training unit's dimension and the variety of simulation enemies that are stored within the unit.

Purifier: "you guys are lucky to have him considering how terrifyingly powerful he is."

amagi was starting to browse on the training result community site to see how the other girls are fairing on their training and give advice on how to improve themselves recently, she then saw a video about v'lex treating the simulation sirens like paper mache.

Amagi: "i saw a video about him throwing a battleship barehanded towards a carrier on a video shared by the other girls, and it was quite a surprise that he can do that."

Jean bart: "this confirms the talks about his supposedly display of feat."

Yat sen: "not only that he's got a fan club site dedicated to him and i saw alot of pictures of him at different angle."

Sovetsky rossiya: "it's not a surprising thing comrads, you already see how everyone who saw him first time can't look straight at him, but the alarming thing to take note, are those with possessive personalities."

she sighed thinking the prime examples, then she noticed a commotions among the passing shipgirls, she then asked one of the girls.

Sovetsky rossiya: "what's the commotion comrad?"

Leipzig: "uhmm... the royal gardens of the royal navy there's an incident regarding a certain plant that had sprouted there."

Nürnberg: "the said plant glows seven colors on it's leaves and the stem are also transparent, even the other royal maids are baffled at this."

the others caught wind of this and asked to come along.

at the royal garden, several royal maids and other royal navy girls are staring at the said strange plant, it was their first time seeing it, then qe arrived at the scene.

Curacoa: "your highness, what sort of plant is that?"

she pointed at the glowing plant.

Qe: "it's a kind of tree, v'lex named it chromia or the tree of seven colors and also it has other name."

the other girls murmuring among themselves hearing it's name.

Fiji/Curacoa: "other names?"

Qe: "spirit tree"

kent: "spirit tree?! d-does that mean it is haunted!?"

Qe: "not really, he said that during his past mission he and the other ships got sent to another universe during their travels by a being simply named deity and after they saved the planet's inhabitants, one particular being gifted them the seeds of such tree."

while they are talking a new born spirit was looking at them without the girls realizing with curious expression.

Norfolk: "we might as well see a spirit of such tree if one would appear."

Qe: "yes. and according to what i saw from the keystone, this tree are from a fantasy world of magic and middle age culture."

and this hyped the girls because the tree was from a world were fairytale creatures and beings was actually real.

the small crowd parted way to let amagi, sovetsky rossiya, jean bart, yat sen, Leipzig, nürnberg and purifier, a siren's presence tensed up the girls since she's the one who attacked enterprise but qe had briefed them that she's an ally now, they accepted her words but some are still on edge after the ordeal.