Prologue

Target-20 votes

****

It's the story of the couple-Shlok Rawat and Ruchika Mehta from the story His Angel.

"You are a disgrace.Pada hotai hi apne ma ko nigal gaye.Tabhi to,tumhare papa nai bhi tumhe chod diya." A child taunted Shlok.
(You are a disgrace! You killed your mother just after your birth! That's why even your father abandoned you.)

"Nahi,menai kuch nahi kiya.Maine toh apne mumma ko dekha tak nahi."Shlok answered back. He was merely six years of age at that time.
(No,I didn't do anything. I haven't seen my mother even for once!)

"Tum mughse zabaan ladogai? ha?" The child raised his hand to beat Shlok,but was stopped by someone.
(Now,you are trying to argue with me?ha?)

"Tumhari himat kaise hui us paar hath uthane ki?" A child,as of same age of Shlok argued back.
(How dare you raise your hand on him?)
****

"Lai,yeh kaam kar ladki"A woman commanded a five year old girl.
(Do this work girl)

"Mumma,par mughe yai nahi karna aata." The girl replied back.
(Mom,but I don't know how to do it)

"Kya kaha tumne mughe? mumma? Mai tumhare mumma nahi hu.Oh,sorry tumhare toh papa bhi nahi hai.Tumhara iss duniya Mai koi bhi nahi hai Ruchika. Samghi?"The woman replied back.
(What you just said to me? Mother? I'm not your mother. Oh sorry,you aren't having your father with you either. You aren't having anyone in this world who is gonna love you, understand?)

"Agar aap mere mumma nahi ho,to mere mumma kon hai?" Ruchika asked innocently.
(If you aren't my mother,then who's she?)

"Aree,Saana,chod do.Beta,mai hu tumhare mumma."Another woman replied back."Aur dekho,yeh tumhare behen Avantika hai aur yeh tumhara Chhota Bhai, Suraj."

(Oh Saana,leave her. She is a kid.Child I will be your mom. And see,she is your sister Avantika and he is your little brother Suraj"
****

"You can't kill him."Ruchika said."I am calling the police."

Shlok looked at her amused. "Do you know even who we are?" Shlok asked her.

"No and I'm not interested either. Tumhe usse haath lagane sai pehle mughsai fight karni hogi."Ruchika said.

"Tumse?Doctor hum mafia hai,koi aise vaise gunde nahi"A man said back.

****

"Yai kaam tumne Kiya hai na? Hume barbaad karne Kai liye?"Shlok asked her angrily.

"Tumhe yeh lagta hai ki hai kaam maine kiya hai?"Ruchika asked him.

"Tumhare alava aur kisi ko iss baare Mai koi bhi knowledge nahi thi.Shlok shouted on her.

Tears fell down from her cheeks. Crushed, that's what he did to her heart.

****
So guys,are you all excited for the first chapter?

Please vote,share and comment and let me know!