1.

Target:20 votes

****

In a penthouse (around 3:00a.m.)

Shlok was sleeping,when he heard some voices. He immediately got up and saw his friend drenched in sweat and shouting.
Raj is again suffering from that horrible nightmare. He thought and went to wake him up.

"Wake up,wake up Raj" Shlok said.

Rajdeep woke up and saw him.

"Again the same nightmare?"Shlok asked him.

Rajdeep ignored him and drank a glass of water. He glanced a look on the clock.

3:00 a.m. it showed.

He began taking his clothes out of the closet and was about to go into the shower,but Shlok stopped him.

"Raj,tum mujhe apni problem bata sakte ho,you know that, right?" Shlok asked him.

He simply nodded and went inside without saying anything. Shlok sighed and sat on the couch. He too wasn't able to sleep,but for a different reason.He took out his laptop and began to work,trying to figure out the location of Vansh Singh, Rajdeep's father,one who killed their mother.

Not soon after,he heard his phone ringing and picked it up. When he heard what the person on the phone was saying,he smirked. Finally! He thought.

Kya hua? Rajdeep came out of the shower and asked him.

That bastard opened his mouth. Shlok said.

Let's go then. I want to hear the answer from his mouth. Rajdeep said smirking and they both left quickly.

******

In a mansion...(Around 8:00 a.m.)

Ruchika saw Avantika sleeping peacefully on the bed and decided to wake her up.

"Avu,Avu get up."She said.

"Kya hua Ruchu?" Avantika asked her. She was still sleepy.

Mughe toh samajh nahi aata ki tum heart ki surgeon kaise baan gaye ho? You are so lazy. Tumhe dekhkar koi nahi keh sakta ki tum heart surgeon ho. She said to Avantika.

But when she didn't reply back,she looked at her and saw her sleeping soundly.

Matalab maine abhi tak jo kuch bhi bola,isne suna hi nahi. Ruchika thought and then smirked.

Meanwhile,Suraj came and saw Ruchika sitting on the bed,and Avantika sleeping safe and soundly.

It was Saturday today and so,he didn't need to attend his college today.

He came near Ruchika and gulped seeing her devil face.

'What are you planning,di?" He asked to her in a whisper.

Kuch nahi.Baas jaisa mai bol rahe hu,vaisa karo. Aab seedha practical dekho beta. Doctor baanne kai liye practical bohot zaroori hai. Ruchika said to Suraj.

Suraj also got excited and also felt relieved that he didn't have to face Ruchika's wrath.

Ruchika told him what he has to do and then after setting up everything,they left.

*********😏1 hour later😏*********

"Ruchika,Suraj,mai tum dono ko chodunge nahi."Avantika shouted.

And after hearing her shout,Ruchika and Suraj started laughing madly.

"D-di keh-kehna padega a-apka yeh p-prank to-toh a-aj t-tak ka s-sabse a-amazing pr-prank tha."Suraj said while laughing.

I-I am a bo-born queen f-for t-this.L-let's hide be-before Avu co-comes down,okay? Ruchika said while controlling her laugh.

They both were breathing heavily.

They quickly hide and saw Avantika coming downstairs. She was looking so funny that Suraj and Ruchika wasn't able to control and they started laughing loudly.

*********Flashback starts*********

Suraj,listen bring me a marker and a bucket of water.

Ok di. Suraj replied back.

Suraj handed her the marker and on Ruchika's orders,started filling the bucket with yellow paint and water.

Then they set up a camera and pasted some feather via tape on the forehead of Avantika.
Lastly,they pasted a slogan in front of Avantika's shirt which stated "I am a donkey"

They set the camera such that when she will get up,it will record each and everything clearly.

So,when Avantika got up,she wasn't able to see anything due to the feathers. As soon as she was about to remove them,her hand connected with the string due to which the bucket fell on her and she got painted in yellow colour from top to bottom.

She shouted and went towards bathroom and saw her face. On her face,a diagram of heart was drawn,with properly labelled heading and she saw a sentence written by Suraj"Sorry di,but now due to you,I'll be able to remember this concept clearly"
Furious she started to plan something in her mind.

**********Flashback over*********

Avantika smiled hearing their laughter and went towards the kitchen.

Suddenly ,they felt flour being dumped on them.

They both were hella shocked as they hadn't expected this from Avantika.

"Yeh jaang ka aillan hai!"Ruchika said and went towards freezer,while Suraj sneakingly went towards a pipe and started spraying water on Avantika.

"Suraj!Tum bhi!"Avantika said.

"Di,Meri dusri di ko help chahiye thi,toh manna nahi kar sakta na. Aapne hi to sikhaya hai,help everyone in need."Suraj said in his not so innocent face.

Tu ruk. Mai tughe chodunge nahi! Avantika said.

Meanwhile Ruchika came and throwed yolk of eggs on her.

Ruchi! Yeh tune thik nahi kiya! Avantika said.

Finally,after whole 5 minutes,they stopped. They all were breathing heavily and they realised the mess they made in their house.

Chalo,aab iss sabko saaf karna hoga. Avantika said.

Aaja Suraj,saaf-saafiye kare. Ruchika said.

Di,vo na mai kya keh Raha tha ki-Suraj was saying something but immediately gulped when he saw the glare of his two elder sisters.

Okay,mai aa raha hu Ghar sambhal vaane. Suraj said nervously.

You better be. Ruchika fake glared at him and they all set to clean their house

****
So,guys how was the first chapter?

Do you like it?

What do you think will happen when Shlok and Ruchika will meet?

Honestly,I am a little bit curious about your response.
So please comment and let me know.
Don't forget to vote and share too .....