16.

Target:20 votes

****

Ruchika ran inside and quickly went inside the room. She closed the door of her room and put her back against the door.
Putting a hand on her racing heart,she took a deep breath and said,"yeh,yeh mughe kya ho raha hai? Itni jyada fast heartbeat without any reason kisi bhi disease ka symptom nahi hai.Yeh toh history mai pehli baar hua hai ki ek doctor ko uski hi bemari ka ilaj nahi pata aur usse kisi aur doctor ki need ho. Avu,ha Avu mere help karegi."

"Or maybe you are falling in love with him?" Her consciousness argued.

"No,I can't love him. He is already in love with someone else, remember?"

As soon as she realised this,her heart began aching of thinking him with someone else.

"Oh my god,why? Aab Shlok kai liye mera yai dil kyu dhadak raha hai . Mughe pata hai ki yeh dil aab tukdo mai tutega after his rejection. I can't pick them up again. Aab nahi ho payega. I don't have the strength. Make it stop."

Unknowingly,some of the tears rolled out of her eyes.

Meanwhile,outside the house,Shlok was laughing madly, remembering how his sherni ran inside,blushing furiously.

He remembered how his soon-to-be father-in-law  told him about Ruchika's determination.

*********Flashback starts*******

"Shlok,please apnai guards ko bachha lo." Avantika's father said.

"What do you mean?" Shlok asked him.

"Well,what I am saying is ki Ruchika apne science ki knowledge sai aisa golmaal karegi,that your guards won't be able to understand what happened with them." Avantika's father said.

"Accha,then I also wanna see what's going to happen now. "Shlok said.

"Your wish,but I suggest you to stand near the mandap." Avantika's father said back.

"Are you for real? Tumhare beti ki shaadi ho rahi hai,and you are telling me to guard it?" Shlok asked back,raising his one eyebrow.

"All I can say that it's meant to be just like Ruchika and you." Avantika's father said. Shlok was about to say something,when Avantika's father interrupted him and said,"sit here. I'll tell you a very good incident."

Shlok compiled and sat on the chair.

"So as far as I can remember,Ruchika was at the age of six when we were celebrating her and Avantika's birthday.
We had recently shifted to a new neighborhood,wherein there was a boy who loved to annoy Ruchika and Avantika. But,we didn't know about it.
So,he was also invited to the party.

However,the party didn't go as it was planned.
The boy mistakingly broke Avantika's favourite necklace and due to this,she started crying. Ruchika too heard her voice and went towards her. When she came to know why she she was crying,she was hella angry.
However,she controlled it at that time and acted like a good girl. She even consoled Avantika and forgave that boy,or so it seemed. Eventually,when the party was finished,as planned all the youngsters were staying at our home for the night, including that boy. The boy was sleeping in the room besides Ruchika and Avantika.

It was around 1:00 a.m. in the night when we heard his scream and Ruchika and Avantika laughing loudly.

We hurriedly came outside and saw that the boy was crying hysterically and Ruchika and Avantika were laughing. We were about to scold them,however,in between,the boy's parents spoke harshly to my daughters "why are you laughing? Can't you see that our son is afraid?"

Hearing them,Ruchika immediately stopped laughing and said,"He made someone cry and that someone is whom I love,he made my sister cry,and it's not this time,he do it everyday,in the school ,in the park, literally everywhere and we made him cry only once and here he is, complaining like a crying baby.
I also have the proof,I'll show you. Wait a minute."

Saying this Ruchika held Avantika's locket and tapped on it twice. Immediately,a projector opened and we were able to see how that boy made Avantika cry everytime. Even his parents were shocked.

When the video was finished,Ruchika turned towards him and said loudly,"you cried because you saw a ghost,which was not even real cause it was created by me. However,know one thing. Never harm somthing or someone that's mine,cause I'll make sure you are gonna suffer for the same.

With this,both of them left towards their room and the elders apologized to each other and the boy's parents explained their son about how wrong he was." Avantika's father finished with a little laugh.

"Hmm,toh meri Sherni kaafi possessive hai?" Shlok asked him.

"Tumhe abhi tak pata nahi chala? Mughe toh laga tha ki uske saath reh kar tumhe yeh toh pata hi hoga?" Avantika's father said. However,Shlok ignored him and said "It's better to go and guard the mandap."

********Flashback ends ***********

Aur flashback kai sath,this chapter ends here too....

So tell me guys,how do you like the chapter?

Excited for the next update?

Please vote,share and comment.