4.

Target:20 votes

***

Shlok and some of his men reached the hospital.

Shit! Shlok said and his men turned towards him.

What happened hukum? They asked him.

Are you all blind? Can't you see that the guard over there is checking each and every one before going inside. Shlok said.

Hukum,see there,they have even called the police. A man said to him.
Oh, that's great. That can work is our favour. Call him and ask him to meet me outside. Shlok said and left.

Yes sir! A police officer responded on seeing Shlok.

Help me get inside that hospital and kill that man. Also,bring that doctor out of his cabin anyhow. Understood? Shlok said.

Sir,but she is Ru-

The man was interrupted by Shlok. You forgot you owe me? Shlok asked.

No,I can never forget that. The police officer said.

Good,then do as I say. Shlok said.

In the hospital ....

Ma'am a police officer is calling you. A woman came and told Ruchika.

What happened? Why is he calling me? Is everything alright? Ruchika asked.

I don't know ma'am. All I know is that they want you there. The woman said and left.

Ruchika nodded and left.

As soon as Ruchika came outside,the police officer took her outside of the hospital,to a corner.

What happened officer? Ruchika asked.

Actually,ma'am please call your security guard too.

Uhm,okay. But,the hospital's safety will be at risk if I'll call him.

Ma'am,we are here. Please. The police officer said.

Okay. She agreed.

Meanwhile,Shlok and his men entered the hospital and started looking for the man who betrayed them.

On the other hand,the police officer started talking to Ruchika and the guard.

Listen carefully,okay. The police officer said.

What happened officer? Ruchika said.

I have nothing to talk with you both. The police officer said.

Then why did you call us here sir? The guard asked.

I owe someone a favour,and now I have completed it. So,please,go save that man. I am an honest person,and I don't want someone to lose their life to pay their debt. Go quickly doctor.  His life is in your hands. The police officer said.

I can't call you,but I can call your other team members, right? Ruchika said and the police officer nodded. Ruchika decided to call the other segment of the police,but before doing that,both Ruchika and the guard quickly ran inside the patient's ward and there,they saw Shlok who was about to kill that man,but stopped for a moment because of their entry.

Shit! Shlok said and was about to pull the trigger,but Ruchika shouted.

"You can't kill him."Ruchika said."I am calling the police."

Shlok looked at her amused. "Do you know even who we are?" Shlok asked her.

"No and I'm not interested either. Tumhe usse haath lagane sai pehle mughsai fight karni hogi."Ruchika said.

"Tumse?Doctor hum mafia hai,koi aise vaise gunde nahi"A man said back.

Maine tumse pucha ki tum kon ho? Ruchika said. Aab aao and fight karo,or else I'll think that you all got scared of a woman.
She taunted.

Shlok smirked at her while his men started laughing.

Ok,wait I'll come,but don't cry later on. A man said while controlling his laugh.

Ruchika smirked at him and then....

****

Guys,how do you like the chapter?

Excited for the new one?

Please vote,share and comment....