7.

Target:20 votes

***

Ruchika went inside the penthouse and started to observe the building. To escape,she needs to observe her surroundings first. Check how powerful the enemy is and then formulate a plan. That's what she is going to do tomorrow.

"I need to check his schedule,when he leaves when he comes back,how many cameras are there in the penthouse,and does bathroom has any windows. Oh hell yeah! I can leave from bathroom!" Ruchika thought this and screamed "YES".

Shlok saw her doing a cute little dance while screaming "yes" and made a short video of her. He then decided to tease her.

"Don't you go to dance classes?" Shlok came from behind and asked her,making her stop her dance and widen her eyes. "Shit!" She cursed herself.

"Now,sherni,cursing won't help and tell me what type of dance was that which you were doing?" Shlok asked her.

"What do you mean? Maine konsa dance kiya? " Ruchika asked back.

"Oh,so you are disagreeing with the very fact that you were dancing while screaming"yes" in the middle of the corridor?" Shlok asked while raising his one eyebrow in his amusement.

Ruchika's face turned red out of shyness and she stomped her feet angrily like a child and said "no,I wasn't doing anything."

"What if I show you the proof that you were dancing on a song and the lyrics were "yes-yes-yes...."?" Shlok said while smirking at her.

Ruchika's eyes widened for a second,but she composed herself and said
"Tum jhoot bol rahe ho."
(You are lying)

"Okay,then see this." Shlok said by opening a video. But he kept the phone in his hand.

"T-tum...ya-yai" Ruchika started speaking but wasn't able to say anything due to shyness.

"Accha toh tumhara dance itna badiya tha ki apne aap ko dance karte huye dekhkar tum bolne bhul gaye. Wah!" Shlok said teasingly.
(Oh! So your dance was this much good that you forgot how to speak after seeing yourself dancing. Wow!)

"Delete this video right now!" Ruchika exclaimed angrily.

"And what if I say no?" Shlok asked her.

"Then,uhm,then..." Ruchika was about to say but Shlok interrupted her inbetween "Then what sweetheart?" He asked her.

"Then,then I'll leave and wait what? You called me sweetheart! How dare you? Don't call me these names. My name is Ruchika and by the way,I don't know your name till yet. What's yours? And-" Ruchika was saying but Shlok hugged her tightly.

"Shaanti meri Sherni. Tum toh bohot bolti ho. Bilkul train ki speed sai vo bhi."Shlok said."Now,calm down and take a deep breath.Okay?"
(Silence my lioness. You speak a lot and that too as fast as a train"

Ruchika was still in daze,so she nodded her head unknowingly. Shlok chuckled when he felt her nodding her head.

He then said,"okay now as per your questions,first of all,I won't delete that video. It's important. It can help me to tease you in the future and I won't miss that chance for anything. Secondly,I won't stop you calling with these endearments. I can call you and I will,cause it's my mouth and my wish. Thirdly,my name is Shlok Rawat,and last but not the least,try all you want sherni,but you can't escape from here. So don't try."

Ruchika snapped out of her daze during the last sentence and said "you,what? What do you mean I can't escape? I can and I will!and wait,you are so confusing. You told me that I can try all I want and then you said don't try." She said.

"So,you were trying to escape?"Shlok said back.

"No.. I mean yes but-" Ruchika asked back.

"I guess I'll have to opt via harder way then." Shlok said.

"What do you mean?" Ruchika asked back.

"You wanna know?" Shlok asked back.

"Yes" Ruchika replied back.

"Okay. First eat your dinner,then I'll tell you." He said and held her hand. They both went towards the dining area to have dinner,while Shlok's heart was full with happiness.

****
Kaisa laga chapter guys?

Please vote,share and comment kar do....

Excited for the new one?
Let me know....

And thanks a lot guys for this,but we need to improve this ranking

Well, that's all for today. Have a nice day ahead!☺️

And yeah,happy Holi in advance guys!!!