6.

Target:20 votes

****

Ruchika when calmed down immediately pushed Shlok and got out of his hold. She cursed herself. How can she hug a murderer? She thought.

Shlok on the other hand,was hurt,but understood her point of view,so he  immediately said,"come and have dinner,meri sherni."

Ruchika was shocked seeing his voice filled with so much love. She saw in his eyes and saw so many emotions in them,flowing like a river,gently,yet beautifully.

Shlok smirked at her,as she was looking intently into his eyes.

As soon as his eyes got filled with mischief,she immediately snapped out of her thoughts and that's when she noticed he was shirtless.

Ah! You shameless person! Go wear your shirt! Ruchika exclaimed and immediately covered her face with her hands.

Why are you feeling shy? You have already touched it,and beside, it's yours. Shlok replied back,but what Ruchika said next broke his heart into numerous pieces.

"Nothing of yours can be mine,you murderer. I have never hated anyone in my life,apart from you. Innocent logo ki jaan lete hue,tumhe sharam nahi aate?" Ruchika said angrily but kept her hand on her eyes and said,"aab please thodi sharam karo,aur shirt pehen lo." Her voice was filled with venom.

Shlok left immediately.

He went inside his room and a tear felt down from his face. His strong demeanor broke down.
He took out a photo. It was a woman. He saw it with so much love and care.
"Why? Why you left me?" Shlok said in a hoarse voice.

Meanwhile,Ruchika felt bad for Shlok. No matter what,she shouldn't have shouted like that. Nobody deserved to be treated like this.

Sighing,she went towards where Shlok was.
She was about to knock on the door,but stopped hearing his hoarse voice.
"It pains so much,mom." She heard Shlok saying this.
"Why you left me? The girl I love also hates me. I am a murderer,right?" He said and she heard him hiccupping.

Ruchika's heart clenched when she heard the girl he loves. Why is it paining? Why am I feeling hurt? He can love whoever he wants. Ruchika thought. I don't have any right on him. Hell,he is a murderer.

But maybe,that man was wrong? Her subconscious said back.

Ignoring it,she went inside the room.

Hearing the door opening,Shlok immediately composed himself. He wiped his tears and turned back to face her.

"What are you doing here?" Shlok asked back.

"Uhm,I-I am s-sorry. I-I should not have sa-said that.N-no one deserves to be treated like this." Ruchika said.

"Okay,you can go now. I'll bring dinner to your room." Shlok said and turned back.

Ruchika flinched hearing his emotionless voice. Deep down in her heart,she felt the need to hug him,to comfort him,but ignored that.

Instead,kept her hand on his shoulder from behind and said "I know you were crying right now. I may not know the reason,but I can help you win the girl's heart if you want." She said.

Shlok turned towards her and said "really?"

"Yes" she replied.

"But what if she thinks of me as a murderer?" Shlok asked.

"Well,then you can let her know that whatever you did, wasn't wrong and that man deserved to be punished." She said to which Shlok nodded.

"Uhm,can I know why you brought me here,by the way?" Ruchika said.

"You saw me killing that man,right?" Shlok said.

"Yes" Ruchika said."But how does you killing him is related to me?" She asked innocently.

"Meri sherni ki acting toh acchi hai,par mai isme fasne vala nahi hu. You know why I kidnapped you. Don't try to run,there are guards everywhere. You won't stand a chance. Now, go back. I'll bring you dinner." Shlok said.

"Tumhe abhi bhi lagta hai that I can't fight against your men,seriously dude?" Ruchika asked.

"Nahi,aise baat nahi hai,but I am really irritated now and I can kill you within a second. So,if I were in your place,then I would have followed the command." Shlok said and turned to leave,but not before hearing Ruchika saying him "idiot,you can't even take my place."

Unknowingly,a smile came on his lips and he thought indeed no one can take your place,beloved.

*****

How was the chapter guys?

Do you like Shlok's and Ruchika's character?

What do you think is gonna happen next?

Please vote, share and comment....

Next update will be next week guys...