3.

Target:20 votes

*****

King! Hukum! A man came shouting in the a warehouse.

What happened? Shlok asked him coldly.

Hukum,that man is alive. He said.

Kya bol rahe ho? Shlok asked him angrily.

I am speaking the truth hukum. He's alive. The man said nervously.

Maine tum logo ko kaha tha ki uski body ko torture kar dump kar dena. But,kya tum logo sai ek bhi kaam nahi hota? Aagar usne apna muh khol diya,toh tum jaante ho na ki tumhare sath kya hoga? Shlok asked him.

Ji hukum. The man said.

Tell me the hospital name. Shlok said.

Huh? The man was confused.

You bloody idiot! Tell me the hospital's name is which that man is admitted,right now! Shlok yelled at him.

Hukum,he is admitted in R&R hospitals. He replied back.

Prepare the gang. I have to kill him,by hook or by crook. Shlok said.

Yes Hukum. The man ran.

Shlok's phone rang and he saw that it was of Rajdeep.

Kya hua Raj? Shlok asked him.

Shlok,mughe Mumbai jaana hai,office kai kaam sai. I'll be there for atleast 4 days. You need to take care of mafia and the company till then. Rajdeep told him.

I'll do it. Don't worry. And right now,we're leaving for R&R hospitals. Shlok said back.

Vaha kyu jaana hai? Rajdeep asked him and Shlok narrated him the whole incident.

Tum akele handle kar loge na? Rajdeep asked him.

Koi Shak hai tumhe? Shlok asked back.

Nahi. But,make sure that man is killed this time. Rajdeep said.

Tum tension mat lo. I'm personally going there to make sure about this. Shlok said and they both cut the call and went to work.

In the hospital.....

Ruchika ma'am,I have called the police. What else? A person asked her.

Have you checked the security cameras? Any unusual activities? She asked back.

No ma'am. The person replied back.

Okay,so remember one thing,I am in the ward room of that man. So, don't call me outside his room. I don't wanna take any risk. Okay?

The person nodded and Ruchika then called the guard.

Yes ma'am? The guard asked her.

Make sure to check each and every person who enters inside the hospital. Ruchika said to him and he told her okay and went away to continue his duty.

She came and settled beside the man. He was sleeping due to medicines. Immediately Ruchika's phone rang. She saw it was of Avantika's.

Avantika informed her that Suraj isn't at home as mum and dad called him to stay with them for a few days.

Ruchika said okay to her and ensured her that nothing happened till yet and she will take care of her safety. After ensurimg her a million of times,only then Avantika agreed reluctantly.

Ruchika sighed and began watching television on her phone,not knowing who was coming for her.

****
Sorry guys for the short chapter.
But,I assure you that my next chapter won't disappoint you. It's time for their meeting.

So tell me are you all excited?

Please vote,share and comment and let me know guys😊....