10.

Target:20 votes

****

Ruchika woke up in the night to drink water. As soon as she opened her eyes,she was met with the sight of a hard chest.
"What the hell?"she thought and looked up.

"Ah! "She shrieked due to which Shlok woke up.

"Kya hua? Why are you shouting?" He asked her.

"Kya hua? It should be me asking you ki kya hua? Why are you sleeping beside me?" She asked him.

"Simple,tumhe nightmares aa rahe the,and I really want to sleep. Isliye." Shlok said casually.

Ruchika was shocked for a moment,but then told him,in a soft voice,"please,yaha sai chale jao,you won't face any problem in sleeping. But, don't sleep with me. I don't wanna feel like a slut."

"What? Tum aisa soch bhi kyu rahi ho? I was just making sure ki tum nightmare sai suffer na karo aur aaram sai so pao." Shlok replied back.

"See,I'm not interested in answering you back. Now, please go and yeah,thanks for taking care of my nightmares,but I don't need you in dealing with anything which happens in my life." She said back,not knowing that Shlok was feeling immensely hurt by her words.

"Okay,but do remember,tum kahi jaa nahi sakti,varna Avantika kai sath thik nahi hoga." Shlok said.

Hearing this, Ruchika's anger got the best of her and she said," I know about this mister. Now go and leave. I don't wanna see your face. I hate you."

Shlok sighed and left, ignoring the pain he felt in his heart.

In the morning,Ruchika ignored Shlok and Shlok was getting frustrated. He wanted her to see him and pass some snarky comments,but all he got was silence.
They had breakfast in silence and Shlok was about to leave his penthouse when he received Rajdeep's call. He picked it up immediately.

Shlok,I need your help." Rajdeep said.

"What happened Raj?" Shlok asked.

"Bring Ruchika to my penthouse now,I don't have the time to explain each and everything" He said.

"Okay" Shlok said.

He quickly came inside and held Ruchika's hand.

"I don't have much time to explain,come quickly with me." Shlok said.

As if sensing the urgency in his tone,she nodded and said,"let me wear my slippers."

Shlok nodded and within a minute,Ruchika came back,wearing her slippers.

Holding her hand ,they quickly left for Rajdeep's penthouse.

When they were on their way,Ruchika asked him,"can I ask you a question?"

"Yes." He said.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"To Rajdeep's penthouse " he said.

"Why?" Ruchika asked.

"Even I don't know." He replied back.

"Okay. Can you please let me meet Avantika for once?" Ruchika said.

"I guess you are about to meet her." Shlok said.

"What do you mean?" She asked him.

"You'll know soon,beloved." Shlok said.

Ruchika's heart flipped when she heard beloved. However,she ignored it and continued moving forward.

In no time,they reached Rajdeep's penthouse.

They rang the bell and immediately Rajdeep opened it.

When she heard from Rajdeep that Avantika had fainted,she glared towards him.
She wasn't able to control her anger,and like a lioness,pounced on him.

****

So guys,how was the chapter?

Excited for the next update?

Please vote,share and comment....