15.

Target:20 votes

****

Ruchika took a deep breath and saw some mafia guards roaming here and there,guarding here.

Okay,so now it's time for action.

Ruchika opened the window which allowed sunlight to come inside the room.

Finally,she thought. Though the visibility was limited,she quickly made a plan to fool those guards.

"Ahh,aab meri science ki knowledge merai kafi kaam ayegi. Afterall,smartwork is better than hardwork."

She found an old recorder in the attic. She recorded her voice in it and then threw it out of the window after replaying her audio.

"Help! Help! Ahh!" The sound came and recorder fell on the ground and cracked.

All the guards became alert and went to the other side.

"Huh! This is what we call auditory illusion. Now,I need to go out."

Sighing, she immediately jumped out of the window and ran towards the garden. She picked a small bucket,half-filled with water and ran inside the mansion,where the wedding was taking place.

Just as she was about to throw water on the holy fire,she felt someone sneaking their hands around her waist and pulling her closer. One hand grabbed the bucket,while the other started to tickling her.

Ruchika hold in her laugh and due to the distraction,her hold loosened.

Shlok immediately took the bucket from her hands and told the maid to throw the water in the garden.

Ruchika started shouting in his arms and saw that Avantika fainted due to extreme stress.

"Avu"...she whispered.

She saw Rajdeep holding her in bridal style and completing the wedding,not giving a damn about Avantika's state.

Not able to control her anger she shouted,"Tum log shaitan sai bhi kaye gusree ho."
(You people are worst than devil himself)

"Tell us something we don't know." Rajdeep shouted back.

As Rajdeep went inside to settle down Avantika,Shlok took hold of Ruchika's hands,gave a curt nod to his soon to be father-in-law and left with her thrashing around and cursing him.

As soon as they reached penthouse,Shlok held her face and smashed his lips on her to stop her.

"Tum bohot bure-" Words died on her lips as she felt another pair of lips on her. His mouth greedily engulfed her own,as if trying to eat her up.

The kiss was rough yet felt heavenly. Though Ruchika wanted to resist,she wasn't able to and found herself giving in. Her mind was telling her to push him away,but her heart was beating for him,only him.

These feelings were unknown to her,yet she wanted to dive deeper,and find her solace and it seemed like she succeeded in doing so. He was her solace. It was that moment,she felt that she is falling,falling for him and she don't regret it.

But,will she tell him that? Of course not.

She was sure her heart would break into million pieces after his rejection,and she can't lift herself up again.

They broke the kiss and Shlok smirked looking at Ruchika's face.

"Looking beautiful,Sherni." Shlok winked at her and she blushed.

"Ooh,so my sherni is blushing. What a sight to see indeed! Haye Mera dil."
Shlok said and Ruchika shouted at him,"shut up!" And went running inside the penthouse.

****
So,they shared their first kiss.
Finally!

Are you all excited for the next chapter?
Do you like Shlok and Ruchika's chemistry?

Please vote,share and comment....