8.

Target:20 votes

*****

Both Ruchika and Shlok completed their dinner and then Ruchika asked him,"what were you talking about?"

Shlok smirked at her and said,"Tumhe yaad hai,tumhare friend,kya naam tha uska,ah! Dr. Avantika Rathore? Vo humare kabze mai hai. And if you want her to be alright,you won't dare to escape from here.Otherwise,she'll have to face the punishment."
(You remember,your friend,what was her name again? Oh,Dr. Avantika Rathore? We have kidnapped her too.)

Ruchika was hella angry hearing this,but keeping herself calm she said,"do you have proof? Why should I believe you?"

"Oh,so you want proof? Don't worry,you'll get it."Shlok said and showed her a video which he had told Rajdeep to share with him.

"You people are disgusting. How can someone be this much cruel? We have never ever met you,and here you are,making our lives like hell." Ruchika was in the verge of crying. She was feeling sad for her best friend and her parents.

"I am unlucky." She thought

Shlok found her lost in her thoughts,so he ordered the servants to show her the room in which she'll be residing,while he went towards his room to sleep.

Ruchika snapped out of her thoughts when she heard the servant's voice.
"Ma'am,please follow me."

"Don't call me ma'am. Call me Ruchika. " She said. Though,on one hand,the servant was shocked,he nodded and led her to the room where she'll be staying. It was just besides Shlok.

"Thank you." She said back and the servant was shocked. Never in her life she had seen someone this kind. Ruchika was talking to them with respect,treating them like a human and giving them the respect they deserved as human.

The girl got tears in her eyes but nonetheless said "your welcome" and left.

Ruchika too came inside her room and went to sleep.

Shlok woke up around 3:00a.m and heard someone shouting from the other room.

He instantly remembered that Ruchika was staying in that room and immediately dashed towards it.

When he entered,he saw Ruchika completely drenched in sweat and shouting. She was having a panic attack.
Without any hesitation,he went towards her and hugged her. She instantly snuggled closer to him and calm down.

When she calmed down,Shlok breathed in her scent and was about to leave,but she hugged him tightly. She put her legs above his and tightened her hold around his torso. Then she turned and kept her head on his chest,or more precisely,directly above his heart.

Shlok felt a feeling of immense pleasure having Ruchika this close to her,but his smile vanished when he remembered that she will never love him. He was an orphan,and she on the other hand,have parents.

But,his heart and mind were contradicting each other. For once,he decided to listen to his heart and slept with her.

It was around 6:00 a.m. that Shlok woke up and saw Ruchika was still clinging to him like a koala bear. His head too,was residing in the crook of her neck,breathing in her scent and their legs intertwined like vines.

He greedily breathed in one more time and whispered,"Beloved,I know that you will regret hugging me. So,I am going to leave before you get up. How I wish for time to stop and stay with you,but I know you'll never want me." He sighed and gently kissed her cheeks,nose,chin and forehead. He was tempted to kiss her lips,but controlled the urge and left.

On the other hand,Ruchika woke up at 8:00 a.m. and realised that yesterday night,she had one of the most wonderful sleep. It was peaceful and calming.

She thought this and quickly got up to get ready. She needs to meet Avu and take her out of this hell hole too.

****
So guys,how was the chapter?

Do you like it?

Excited for the next update?

Please vote,share and comment...

Guys next chapter will only be published when target of previous chapters is completed.