9.

Target:20 votes

****

When Ruchika got freshned up,she realised that she didn't have any clothes to wear. So she decided to go outside.
She wore her previous clothes and as soon as she stepped her foot outside the room,she saw 4 men waiting for her.

"Who are you?" Ruchika said.

"Ma'am,we are here to keep an eye on you." One man said.

"And you can't go outside the house,hukum's orders." Another man replied.

"Wait,what? I am going,and you can't stop me." She said.

"Ma'am we can't,but if you'll go,sir will kill us." The other man said to her pleadingly.

"Okay,then I am ordering some clothes for me,can you please take it when they'll be delivered?" She asked.

"Ok ma'am,no issues." They replied back and Ruchika went back,inside the room,with a plan beginning to formulate in her mind.

As soon as she entered her room,she remembered one thing. She didn't have her phone!
"Holly shit!" Ruchika cursed.

She again went outside and said,"guys,I am not having my phone. So,how shall I order my clothes?" She asked them.

"No issues ma'am. I am arranging a laptop for you in the living room. You can shop,while we'll watch what are you shopping. " They said.

"So,you are also gonna watch that?" Ruchika said sarcastically.

"Sorry ma'am. We don't wanna invade your privacy,but it's hukum orders. We can't deny or else he'll have our head." They said.

"Okay" Ruchika said and went to living room.

She started shopping for herself.
She bought some track suits,kurtis and jeans for herself.

"Now how am I gonna pay for these?" She asked them.

"Ma'am we'll do it. You please go inside the room." They pleaded her and she left.

Within an hour,she received her clothes. So she got dressed up.

The whole time,she roamed inside the penthouse,read some books from the library,talked with the four men and cooked some delicious delicacies.

Soon,it was night time and she went to sleep in her room.
While sleeping she thought,"it was such a boring day. I will talk with Shlok tomorrow. I can't live like this,trapped in this house."
She thought and slept.

Meanwhile,Shlok came late and went towards his room. As soon as he entered,his eyes fell upon the nightstand. There was a paper with a note written on it. He read it and instantly,a smile came on his face.

"I have prepared dinner for you. It's in the oven. Warm it up.
Secondly,I wanna talk to you regarding my profession. So, don't go out tomorrow before telling me.
Ruchika"

He went towards kitchen and ate his dinner happily.
As soon as he was about to step inside his room to sleep,a thought occurred in his mind,"what if she again suffering from nightmares?"

Thinking this, he went towards her room and opened the door.

She was sleeping while whimpering occasionally.
He went towards the bed and was surprised when Ruchika herself hugged him in her sleep and snuggled closer to him.
He slept besides her and hugged her tightly.

*****
So guys,do you like Shlok's sweet nature towards Ruchika?

What are your views about Ruchika? Should she knows about Shlok's night routine?

Are you all excited for the next chapter?

Please vote, comment and share....