17.

Target:20 votes

****

Shlok laughed looking at Ruchika.
"Adorable", he murmured and went inside the penthouse too.

Since,he had given an off to all his workers,he himself began preparing dinner for Ruchika.

He went to the kitchen and started preparing rajma rice for her.

After preparing them,he went towards Ruchika's room and saw the door was unlocked. He knocked few times,but after receiving no answer from her side,he opened the door and saw Ruchika wasn't in the room.

He heard the voice of shower coming from inside and decided to wait for her to come out.

After 2 minutes,the bell of the penthouse rang. Though Shlok didn't want to leave,he knew he need to see who was on the door.
He took out his gun for safety and opened the door.

To his shock,Rajdeep hugged him tightly.

Shlok threw the gun down,closed the door and immediately hugged him back. He made him seat on the couch and sat on his knees in front of him.

"Kya hua Raj?" Shlok asked him.
(What happened Raj?)

I don't know what to do Shlok. It's like every time Avantika says she hates me,I feel this weird ache in my heart, whenever I see her hurt,I wish to take all her pain and give her all the happiness she deserves.I have never felt this after my maa and unborn sister died." Rajdeep said and one by one tears started flowing out of his eyes.

"What to do Shlok? What's this feeling?" He asked him.

"Raj,tum gussa toh nahi karoge?" Shlok asked him.

"No" Rajdeep said.

"I think you are in love." Shlok said.

"Love? I don't know what it is Shlok. Tum mazaak kar rahe ho." Rajdeep said.

"Okay. Let's consider that I am joking with you for a minute. Then tell me Raj,can you imagine Avantika away from you,married to someone else? Someone else hugging her,kissing her-" Shlok was about to say,but Rajdeep interrupted him in between and said,"no,she is mine. Mine to cherish,mine to love."

As soon as Rajdeep said this,it was silence was a whole minute and then Shlok said "see, that's what I told you."

Rajdeep himself was shocked. It was as if words flow out of his mouth involuntary. He then realised that he was in love.

"I'm in love. I love Avantika." Rajdeep murmured.

"Yes,now go before it's too late. Win her heart." Rajdeep said and thanked Shlok and left.

Shlok had a smile on his face. Finally his friend,his brother,found his love. After all they had gone through,they deserved happiness?

That was what he thought. But who knew the storm which was about to enter in their lives?

*****
So,guys how's the chapter?

Excited for the new one?