Question

Hi, how is everyone doing?

So it's weird being back on here, (it was especially strange logging in for the first time after like half a decade to find that my story is more popuar than ever), even typing on the draft page is kinda taking me back right now, but there's something I want to ask you;

Is anyone interested in this story being continued? Cause I've been thinking about it for a while, and... I don't know, I never liked that I couldn't finish it, and I've been thinking a lot lately that maybe I could pick it back up, and finally give it an ending.

I never forgot this story - it was my first one (I haven't really written anything else since) - but when I recently read it again after so long I was kinda dissappointed in my own writing and I wasn't too happy with it, and it made me think maybe I could rewrite it, and hopefully get it right this time.

So it would be nice for practice, because I'm still not a good writer, nor a confident one, and to finally scratch that itch and finish it, but also to give the story an ending, which I think some of you want as well - if there's anyone reading this at all.

So I would love to hear from you, and what you think, and if you would be interested in this story being remade (hopefully not in the tradition of hollywood and disney), though I can't guarantee that I can write that much better, or even that I'll be able to finish the story. Only that I'll try...

So anyway, let me know