chapter 2

Jay's POV

I was standing in front of my locker.It was a little early as usual and class wouldnt start for another fifteen minutes, so I turned around and headed outside to get some fresh air.

school feels suffocating to me.It feels like it will never end and you are just there and you feel vulnerable and theres nothing you can do about it.thats what it feels like.so i decided to go take a smoke for the last few minutes before i had to go back in.I went behind school and leaned against the wall.

I took out a cigarette and my lighter and breathed in,feeling the nerves slowly fade away.

After a couple more minutes I could hear footsteps approaching.I turned around and saw a slightly confused guy standing there.It only took me a second to recognise him.Nick Edwards.The rich kid.I turned back around and threw my cigarette on the floor and walked away.

Lets make something clear.I hate Nick Edwards.He is so fake.Everything he does is a cover.I hate how everyone loves him and everyone envys him.He has everything I could ever wish for and he doesnt even appreciate it.He has money he has friends.he has family.

Anyway he doesnt talk to me and I dont talk to him and as long as that doesnt change its fine by me.I can just keep on hating him from afar.

At some point without realising it I must have walked through the whole school because I was standing right in front of my first class.

I walked in and took my usual seat at the back.

I might hate school but that doesnt mean that I suck at it too.My grades are pretty good even though its rare that I actually pay attention in class.I like studying on my own schedule in my own room.and not in a classroom full of people.Besides I cannot be held back.tha sooner I get out of here the better.

the bell had already rang and I was waiting for the class to start when I saw him walk in.Nick.

It was then that I realised that the seat next to me was empty and when I looked around there was no other free seat.

F*ck Sh*t damn ittt.was pretty much what went through my head when I saw him walk towards the free seat next to me.

I saw him looking at me from the corner of my eye real quick before he took the seat next to me.I was glad he didnt say a word because the last thing I wanted was for him to start talking to me.

Then the weirdest thing happened.I unconsciously smelt him.He smelt like... something between flowers and honey?I dont even know.The thing is I actually liked it.I found myself leaning closer so that I could smell him!Thank god I realised what I was doing and went back on my side.He didnt seem to notice so I was eternally grateful for that.

The bell rang and I got up and left as fast as I could.I dont know what happened to me but I felt really weird.Like if I stayed something bad was gonna happen.

I walked to my locker to get my books and then started walking to my next class.this day was getting weirder by the second.

*

Hiii

so I really tried to make this chapter a little longer.So anyway hope you like it!

*photo of jay*

word count: 572