Chapter 3

This chapter is dedicated to EmberWriter because she\he is the first person who actually voted for this story.I love you so much for that;)

Goal for this chapter

2 votes

1 comment

I know you can do it guys;)

if you reach that I'll write the next chapter:)

(picure of ronnie)

Nick's Pov

I looked at him expectantly.His eyes were red and he seemed like he hadn't slept in days.His hair was a greasy mess and his face looked almost black.

He was really skinny and slightly shaking.

I showed him the little baggie and his eyes focused only on that.It was almost scary.Like his life depended on how fast he could get tha bag in his hands.he grabbed it the same time I grabbed the money.A sickening grinn appeared on his face as he hugged the bag to him slowly backing away.I knew I probably would stop seeing him in a short time.I knew he wouldn't make it for long anymore.That's the bad thing about what I'm doing.The guilt.It's like you're silently, slowly killing everyone who gives you money.But the truth is it's not your fault.It's not my fault.I don't make them do this stuff .I just sell it to them.

I turned around and walked away from the dark alley way.It was late at night and everything was completely black except from the faded light that shines on the pavement from the old lamps on the street.I started walking home regretting coming here on foot.I should have taken my car but I don't trust people in this neighbourhood.Let's just say it was a really nice car.And really nice cars are rally expensice cars.

It felt really cold so I put my hands in my pockets feeling the money that I had just got.I didn't do it so much for the money.I had a lot of money.My dad did anyway.Anything I could ever want I already had.I don't really know why I did it.It was just....fun I guess.And the money,honestly I didn't know what to do with all that money.

I saw the familiar white house in the distance and started walking slower.I wasn't in the mood to be interrogated by my parents.

Sadly, I reached that door and pushed it open.I could hear them talking in the living room so I tried as quiet as possible to pass by without being noticed.

"Nicholas"I failed miserably when I heard my mother call me.

"Yes mom"

"Where were you at this hour?"Her eyes looked at me wearrily.She was trying to seem sure about what she was saying but I knew that she couldn't get her eyes to focus and her hands to stop shaking.

"Out"

"Out?"My dad asked.He looked at me with that look again.I hated that look.The 'you are a huge dissapointment' look.His eyes were absolutely steady in comparison to my mom's.He is always sure about what he is saying and the fact that he is the boss in here.What he says goes.My mother makes sure of that.Unfortunately.Sometimes I think that she would jump off a bridge if he told her to.Not because she loves him too much.Because he's the man and she's the woman.

"Yes out"

"Nicholas I don't want you 'out' at this time at night.From now on you will be home at ten"He stood up from his throne-I mean chair, and glared at me with his other look.The 'I'm paying for you so you will do whatever I say' look.

"What!?Dad that's so un-"

"No Nicholas that's enough now go to your room.And if you break curfew again you will be under house arrest"He cut me off.

I glared at him and without saying another word I went up the stairs to my room.

I reached my room and shut the door behind me.I jumped on my bed and grabbed my pillow hugging it to me.He did this everyday.Every single day.I just feel so done, like whatever I think or whatever I feel just doesn't matter.And never will.I text my best friend so that I won't have to think about it anymore.

Nick:Hey ronni wht r u doing right now?

Poo face:Nothing im like so bored dude

Nick:cool wanna hang out?

Poo face:depends am I still poo face on your contact list?

Nick:No haha of course not I told you I changed that...

poo face:your lying to me arent ya?

nick:noo now can we just go now im bored

poo face:fine meet me at the park in 20'

nick:k

**

word count:721